Underground Pride GP (Xbox 360)

FedorFTW -
jragg32 - Sorry megatron I lost my mic brotha Phone Post

Ok Phone Post

How come you had the chance to pick Thiago Alves? When we're at 205 Phone Post

Anderson P Sonnen - I know the first gp isn't over yet, but have you guys figured out if this will be a monthly thing? Sooner? Phone Post

We can do it rarely often considering we set it up in 3-4 days completely so it should just take 1 day to sign up and then fill in the tournament slots then start it. I don't know what kinda break we'll take, I'll leave it up to Fedor. Phone Post

jragg32 -
FedorFTW -

Ok Phone Post

Thiago Alves is included in MW along with GSP And Shields Phone Post

jragg32 -
FedorFTW -

Ok Phone Post

He's a larger welterweight so they put him in MW in Pride.

Alves vs Rampage FTW. Phone Post

Purgey -
Anderson P Sonnen - I know the first gp isn't over yet, but have you guys figured out if this will be a monthly thing? Sooner? Phone Post

We can do it rarely often considering we set it up in 3-4 days completely so it should just take 1 day to sign up and then fill in the tournament slots then start it. I don't know what kinda break we'll take, I'll leave it up to Fedor. Phone Post

fairly..not rarely, derp? Phone Post

bornop -
Anderson P Sonnen -
jragg32 -
FedorFTW -

Ok Phone Post

Nick Diaz is in Pride LW which I thought was odd considering he's a WW and has fought at MW Phone Post

He fought Gomi at LW I believe. Phone Post

Purgey -
Purgey -

fairly..not rarely, derp? Phone Post

Haha I was literally about to ask about the rarely often part, then I figured I would void that post. Phone Post

bornop -
Anderson P Sonnen -
jragg32 -
FedorFTW -

Ok Phone Post

Nick Diaz is in Pride LW which I thought was odd considering he's a WW and has fought at MW Phone Post

Yeaa Nick Diaz in LW happened, but still is odd, being that he's not even available in pride WW or MW. I also wish you could include LHWs in the HW gp.... Phone Post

Whats the time frame for getting fights done? I won't be online until tomorrow night due to work, hope that's ok.

Harold_Howard -
kevinxanthony - I had Dan Henderson he had shogun knee to the face from clinch ko lol Phone Post

Good fight tho bro. Phone Post

Def man I'll keep you on my list so we can get more fights in Phone Post

Pride Shogun defeated Okami unanimous dec Phone Post

Sorry, I won against TJpeterson Phone Post

Can I be in next one? Phone Post

ChaelP -  Can I be in next one? Phone Post

yup

rodhicks -  Sorry, I won against TJpeterson Phone Post

Ok ur win has been reported. next time have your opponent post results also.

bornop -
Purgey -
jragg32 -
Purgey -
jragg32 - How do we do the camp ? Phone Post

I think we're gonna skip that this time. Phone Post

Ok. I'm on the app that pic is kinda small anyone feel like telling me my opponents gt so I can req? Phone Post

You're fighting Swagneto1. Phone Post

Its an "I" not a one but just send me a fr and we can do it tomorrow night? I'm eastern time but I'm off the next day so I'll be up late Phone Post

Sounds good. I don't have anything goin on. Might go out for a little but anytime from 5-10 should be straight Phone Post

Everyone send your opponent a friend request and message on when you can play. we want the first round of fights to be finished by tomorrow night around 8 pm eastern. Dont forget to have you and ur opponent report results on here so i can update the bracket accordingly. please wait to start the second round until i give the go ahead.

I got soccer kicked ko'd by rashad evans. I was chael. It was bittersweet. Phone Post

Obie1FaShobie - I got soccer kicked ko'd by rashad evans. I was chael. It was bittersweet. Phone Post

yup, had me rocked from mount in the beginning though, was a good fight Phone Post

To whoever is my 1st round opponent it says
I'm offline all the time so message me on x box to let me know u are ready. Stupid iPhone won't let me zoom in enough to see the gamertag. Best way to get ahold of me is through Xbox cause my comp crashed and i can't check my pm's