Understanding Nate Diaz: The UFC's BMF Anti-Hero

Video essay on Nate Diaz's fighting mentality, popularity, and how the BMF title defines his career.

Jesus Christ what a steaming pile of dog shit that video is. Good god bro, I'm glad you haven't quit your day job at Sears because you're gonna fucking need it.

Gucci2x - Jesus Christ what a steaming pile of dog shit that video is. Good god bro, I'm glad you haven't quit your day job at Sears because you're gonna fucking need it.

Sorry ya didn't like it mate. 

Gucci2x - Jesus Christ what a steaming pile of dog shit that video is. Good god bro, I'm glad you haven't quit your day job at Sears because you're gonna fucking need it.

Come on! It wasn't that bad. I don't know if it's as good as the videos by say "MixedMollyWhop" or whatever, it's by far not the worst thing you can find either. I thought the psychological analysis of Nate was cool. It atleast was different.

1 Like
boxing wiz -

Come on! It wasn't that bad. I don't know if it's as good as the videos by say "MixedMollyWhop" or whatever, it's by far not the worst thing you can find either. I thought the psychological analysis of Nate was cool. It atleast was different.

Glad you got something to from it man.

I enjoyed it. Good effort! 

1 Like
SickEye -

This looks cool

SuperMann -

I enjoyed it. Good effort! 

Awesome. Cheers.

Love Nate but the hipocrisy of Dana.  Last yea "Nate Turned down 30 fights" this year.  BMF Belt!  lol 

ducks18 -

Love Nate but the hipocrisy of Dana.  Last yea "Nate Turned down 30 fights" this year.  BMF Belt!  lol 

All about that chedda'