Understanding Nick Diaz

Johnny D -
nickgjj - Your making assumptions off of clips that you have seen of him. He just isn't a good public speaker. He isn't really ghetto if you meet him in public. The way he is portrayed and the way in which he really is are two totally different things Phone Post

Then he's a faker, I'm not wrong at all.

Go back and watch the press conference, And compare it to what I posted. How he talks dresses and behaves fits the bill perfectly.

He has higher aspirations,

He speaks of the difficult, hard early life.

He says he deserves respect, And implied the threat of violence.

I've seen this a million times growing up on the streets of Detroit, So if what you're saying is true, then Nick is a faker wannabe.

I really don't think that's the case, I know Nick is a good guy, but the influence of the street culture is undeniable.

I'm just trying to point out that it's not always important to understand what he says as much as it is to understand the culture that influences it.

To me, in that light, Nick makes a little more sense. Phone Post

Still didn't grow up in the ghetto... Grew up in morada, North Stockton, and Lodi.... Fucking Lodi man. There is literally no crime there lol Nicks attitude comes what I have to assume is his perception of how he was treated growing up. Sure he's had a harder upbringing than me but really man your taking it way too far. And if you really think nick is fake lol say it to his face. Phone Post

Everyone dresses like that around here Phone Post

I dress like that too. Phone Post

Nonlinear - 
ShawnTheBadger - 
Nonlinear - 
ShawnTheBadger - 
Nonlinear - 

The culture of the street is irrational ghetto dog shit.  They always demand it but NEVER give it back.  Idiot hypoctrites, fuck "the streets".  They can have their bullshit one way street ghetto code.  I live in the real world where respect is not only taken from others but given back as well, something entitled ghetto trash has a hard time understanding.

Said the guy that cannot fathom another sub-culture or different socialization process beyond his own.

Because the ghetto (barrio, China-town, trailer park, wrong-side-of-the-tracks) is not part of the real world.  It's like Disneyland.

Irony.  Not understanding nor giving a fuck about "irrational ghetto dog shit" but expecting those exact same "entitled ghetto trash" to understand and respect your "real world."

I'm from St. Louis, dumbass.  Fuck off and take your Ghetto Code of Honor and Irrational Rules of Respect with you.

Truth hurt much?

I don't know?  You tell me.  You're the one who thinks being a disrespectful cunt to anyone and everyone then demanding they respect you and getting angry when they don't is a healthy and rational way for humans to behave and not childish thug life bullshit.

Irony is apparently a concept that is as foriegn to you as the nature of respect.