Undertaker officially retires

Says Wrestlemania 36 was the perfect ending.

I was hoping he'd go out after Survivor Series to mark a 30 year end but this was cool too.

Vince will call him in December and change that. Plus there’s always sweet Saudi blood money

2 Likes

It would be a nice ending, but I can't get past the whole post-Mania angle with poking at him just yet. That went on for weeks, including AJ watching a preview of the documentary on a monitor while eating popcorn. ...the retirement could be part of the angle! Haha

I feel pretty safe in saying we haven’t seen Undertaker’s last match

1 Like

RKing85 -

I feel pretty safe in saying we haven’t seen Undertaker’s last match

This. Undertaker can't quit. For many reasons he isn't capable of walking away

I bet we see a fake taker at a Saudi show sometime. 

Size -

It would be a nice ending, but I can't get past the whole post-Mania angle with poking at him just yet. That went on for weeks, including AJ watching a preview of the documentary on a monitor while eating popcorn. ...the retirement could be part of the angle! Haha

This whole "can't say s-t-y-l-e-s or c-l-a-s-s" thing is ridiculous and asinine.

Cool, but pretty dumb they'd have him beat AJ on his way out. AJ should have gone over.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 

Cool, but pretty dumb they'd have him beat AJ on his way out. AJ should have gone over.

Undertaker has put over ever talent for years. He's been one of the coolest about doing jobs for up and coming wrestlers.

If he goes out on a win, he deserves it

I hope Taker returns the favour for AJ before he goes or at least puts some younger guy over on the way out that is a perfect ending in wrestling.

2 Likes

The Undertaker vs Goldberg II will never happen now. 

1 Like

KyMart23 -

The Undertaker vs Goldberg II will never happen now. 

I can imagine the feud restarting with Goldberg doing a run-in dressed as Undertaker, lol ...long wig, hat, trenchcoat, would be hilarious.

UT needs to go out Flair in front of a giant Wrestlemania crowd.  He should be considered one of the all time greats.

I can see them doing some sort of special segment at next years mania where he gets a send off in front of a full crowd. Maybe end WM next year with the entire roster coming out and applauding him. 

Would be an amazing scene. 

jujitsujamo -

UT needs to go out Flair in front of a giant Wrestlemania crowd.  He should be considered one of the all time greats.

Agreed. He should put AJ over at Wrestlemania next year.