Undeserved Hangover WTF?

Last night went out for burgers and beer with a buddy, we had 1 shot each and split a pitcher of yuengling.

Barely had a buzz going when I got home.

Today I woke up with a raging hangover. What gives? Over my vacation 2 weeks ago the father in law and I were drinking all day everyday with no hangovers.

Unfair and sad!

Sometimes it just happens. I've swear I've been hungover on two medium strength beers before. 

How are your erections? 

clattymine -

Sometimes it just happens. I've swear I've been hungover on two medium strength beers before. 

How are your erections? 

I'd say strong.. To.. Very strong.

Do you have me confused with another poster or just politely inquiring?

getting old bro

Possibly mild food poisoning

Or vaginitis

I love yuengling but I've noticed the hangovers after drinking it are worse and require less drinking then normal. 

Buddy probably roofied you.  Have you checked if your asshole is intact?  Or at least as intact as it was the last time he roofied you?

Yeungling can fuck you up but on a shared pitcher...I'm not so sure.

Arzn1ck -

I love yuengling but I've noticed the hangovers after drinking it are worse and require less drinking then normal. 

Funny you say that. It's been my favorite beer for years but I noticed the same thing and have been drinking other beers (even light beers!) if I know I'm gonna get sauced up.

Especially if I'm smoking. Yuengling and cigarettes make a lethal combination for the next day.

Tap beer is your answer

You didn't drink enough

quality -

Buddy probably roofied you.  Have you checked if your asshole is intact?  Or at least as intact as it was the last time he roofied you?

Yeungling can fuck you up but on a shared pitcher...I'm not so sure.

Op got Cosby'd.

Arzn1ck -

Definitely possible now that you mention it. I was drinking non-lagers all night on vacation and woke up feeling like a million bucks every morning.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - Tap beer is your answer
Elaborate?

PoiuPoiu - fake beer or msg in your food

MSG myth was debunked years ago.

are you over 35?  Happens now.

Probably was allready dehydrated and didnt know it.That lil bit of bear made it worse.

Beer'

Sogflop -
Elaborate?
The bar doesn't clean the lines from the kegs to the taps. You end up drinking shit that shouldn't be in the beer. If he had two bottles of beer instead of two tap beers he wouldn't feel crappy

UltimateKeyboardWarrior -
Sogflop -
Elaborate?
The bar doesn't clean the lines from the kegs to the taps. You end up drinking shit that shouldn't be in the beer. If he had two bottles of beer instead of two tap beers he wouldn't feel crappy
http://cleanbeer.com/2015/02/youve-got-dirty-beer-lines-dos-donts/

Sogflop -
Elaborate?
http://cleanbeer.com/2015/02/youve-got-dirty-beer-lines-dos-donts/

This