Undisputed: How the f to get out of mount?

How the hell do you get out of being mounted? The instructional and practice make it seem easy but I can never do it in the game.

I'm on beginner and some people take me down and no matter what, always get a submission or ko from mount within a min on me.

Not fun.

Wait a minute, is someone actually being honest and not claiming the've mastered the entire game in a day?

It's bizarro world!

on 360 hold LB, then with the right analog cut down to the right, and circle to the left

Do the tutorials. if you've got a good BJJ guy you should be able to avoid being mounted but if you do get mounted you have to choose wisely when you plan on escaping. If you try to do it while they're defending you'll never get it, but if you go for it after you've blocked a couple punches you'll probably get it.

Sounds like you really need to do the tutorials again though.

In reality, the best way to get out of the mount is to not post in the WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE!

Daddy Dragon-CountryBoy'd Me -  In reality, the best way to get out of the mount is to not post in the WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE!

Someone give him a spoon so he can eat my ass. Posted this 3 hours ago in the Gamerground with 0 replies.

Got a PS3, did the training probably 15-20 times. Easy there. Trying it in the game doesn't work. I gave my guy more submission defense and takedown defense than I have offense, and I still can't make it out of the first round against a good bjj or wrestler.

And any way of muting Goldberg?

yeah go to options and turn the commentary volume down

PTSandman - 
Daddy Dragon-CountryBoy'd Me -  In reality, the best way to get out of the mount is to not post in the WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE!

Someone give him a spoon so he can eat my ass. Posted this 3 hours ago in the Gamerground with 0 replies.

Got a PS3, did the training probably 15-20 times. Easy there. Trying it in the game doesn't work. I gave my guy more submission defense and takedown defense than I have offense, and I still can't make it out of the first round against a good bjj or wrestler.

And any way of muting Goldberg?

Try not sucking so bad at video games.  Then go back to the Gamer Ground and live out your life in shame of being an idiot.

I've got my spoon now...

I love how you guys suck at video games and post these threads in the UG because you feel like you're deserving of some sort of advice. 

The next part is very important- There is ZERO amount of advice any one can give you to make you not suck at video games.  If you went through the tutorial and can't read or follow instructions, you're either too retarded to play the game or your hand-eye coordination is equivalent to Micheal J Fox.

The reason no one likes these threads is because it's just a bunch of fags who can't figure out the game complaining and asking for help when in reality there is no amount of help in the entire world that would make you a better gamer.

So STFU and GTFO.

Daddy Dragon-CountryBoy'd Me -  I love how you guys suck at video games and post these threads in the UG because you feel like you're deserving of some sort of advice. 

The next part is very important- There is ZERO amount of advice any one can give you to make you not suck at video games.  If you went through the tutorial and can't read or follow instructions, you're either too retarded to play the game or your hand-eye coordination is equivalent to Micheal J Fox.

The reason no one likes these threads is because it's just a bunch of fags who can't figure out the game complaining and asking for help when in reality there is no amount of help in the entire world that would make you a better gamer.

So STFU and GTFO.
VTFU for the Shakey McFly reference.. well played sir

Everyone here has 12" dicks, makes $250,000 a year, drives a pimp ride, gets all the bitches, and can rock any video game in 10 minutes.

Just asking for help from some of the people who obviously been playing this longer than me.

Not a fun game if you get owned on "beginner" in one minute.
I'd last longer if it were a real fight.

lol I don't even care so much about the fact that there are enough UFC Undisputed threads to fill an entire forum, just that the only threads are people crying about how much they suck at the game.

If you fucking suck, you fucking suck.  If you want advice then take your ass to IGNs forums and get the gamer-geeks to help you (though they will probably just laugh at your sorry ass for not being able to move a joystick 1/4 or 1/2 of a circle) learn how to play video games.  I suggest you start with Super Mario Brothers for the Nintendo Entertainment System.  It only has two buttons which makes it pretty hard to fuck up (I'm sure you'll figure out a way though and will probably be back in a couple days asking why you can never reach the end of the dungeon) and will help you build your H.E.C.

My boy SouthsideSTI loves the game, how many threads has he put up crying?  Zero.

Take notes ladies.

Just move the right stick.

I have the same problem with beeing mounted.

On standup I win almost all fights.

But once someone decides to take me down, it's over.

They have no problems making it to the mount and KO me.

My grappling defense and offense are at 70, my takedown defense is at 70, yet as soon as the fight hits the ground I'm so done.

I twist the crap out of right stick, and it doesn't help much

WTF?

Tips to master the game:

1) Its all about quarter circles with the right joystick. That performs minor transitions which are the easiest to pull off.

2) Holding down LB (the top left bumper) and doing the quater circles will do major transitions if your guy is capable, but these are easier to block

3) Wearing people out is important. Hold right (or left it doesn't matter) with the right joystick from any position, top or bottom, to effectively block them moving and waste energy. Your transitions will then be easier.
- don't do it when they're sitting up in mount though as their punches do too much damage. Transition first to hold them down and/or move to a position where they can't throw bombs.

4) Going off point 3, thats how submissions work. Get on top and hold right so they wear themselves out trying to transition. Alternate between throwing 1 punch and holding right to alternatively damage and wear them out. After you've blocked 5 or 6 transitions, go for a submission if you're using someone with a high submission skill - if you're person doesn't have 80+ submission offense, don't bother.

5) Avoiding submissions. Rotate that joystick REAL fast if you have a high submission defense. Mash the colored buttons REAL fast if you have a high strength rating. DON'T let your stamina be drained otherwise your far more likely to get submitted, especially by a high level guy.

Go forth and prosper.

1 thing I have trouble with is posturing up in guard to rain down some bombs and same thing from mount. Whenever I get here the other guy always hold my head down so I cant do much damage. How do you posture up?

select,a,b,foward,back,down,down,up ,up.

Seriously you guys need to go through the tutorial and practice. Asking how to posture up from guard or mount is just silly.

All you have to do is a quarter circle on the right stick. Basically push up on it and then rotate it to the right or left.

major transition will either sweep or roll to your back

I also fucking hate it when you get on top of someone and they start outstriking you from the bottom, so frustrating, lol.