Unemployed Hendo wants Jones vs. Rampage winner

Dan isnt gonna get a title shot... beating Feijao and babalu doesnt get you a UFC LHW title shot.

He'll either fight machida or the winner of Shogun/Forrest.

He wont be able to beat Machida so he should lobby for the winner of shogun/forrest (which will likely be shogun) which is a good stylistic match up for him. Besides... nobody wants to see Jones/Shogun again.

Glad to hear Dan say he's most comfortable at 205. That's definitely the weight he performs the best at.

If Dan beats Jon Jones does that make him the GOAT?

And now that Strikeforce is owned by the UFC, that has a better chance of happening.

TTT for de-fragmentation of MMA.

Trollercoaster - So will any SF champ actually defend their title a few times before defecting? How sad it is that there are zero legit contenders at lhw in SF.

Hendo knows that if he wants the big paydays, he has to be headlining UFC shows. Zuffa can't continue to lose money paying a fighter like him to headline Showtime cards. That has been the problem for every organization not named UFC. If you don't do successful ppv's, you can't afford top fighters. Strikeforce will go under the same as the rest, despite the Zuffa ownership and Lorenzo push.

In Limbo -  i think Hendo would take Rampage in the rematch

but i think he would get beaten by Jones

This. Phone Post

Go get 'em, Hendo.  I agree, Dan at 205 is Exactly where he needs to be...

Rampage/Hendo = fun fight

Bones/Hendo = 1 sided massacre by Bones :(

pay the legend Dana

I thought Hendo v rampage 1 was a really close fight and could have went either way. The second one would probably play out similarly. Hendo v Jones would b epic. We need to see someone who can test Jones's chin and Hendo is the man for the job.

Jones gets most of his takedowns from the clinch and we all know how strong Hendo is there. This fight would be fucking epic.

hendo has wanted to destroy tito for years as well

Trollercoaster - So will any SF champ actually defend their title a few times before defecting? How sad it is that there are zero legit contenders at lhw in SF.

Business As .......

Hendo has a good shot against either one of those guys Phone Post

Nomad Nemesis -
MMALOGIC - Dan isnt gonna get a title shot... beating Feijao and babalu doesnt get you a UFC LHW title shot.

and he beat fedor

i guess you haven't been watching nick diaz beat mr. cyborg and paul daley to get a title shot at gsp

you might want to edit your post, just thought you should know

He didnt just beat them he ktfo all of them Phone Post