Uni end of yearproject on Shamrock

I study Art and Design and for my end of year project I had the option to do an illustration brief on a diary or autobiography of someone who inspired me So I chose Ken Shamrocks Inside the lions den. I had to illustrate one chapter with four illustrations. I am a sucker for punishment and did eight pages and four random chapters hoping to tell a story in comicbook style.

Here it is and it was my first time colouring in photoshop so I was learning as I went along. The work is in a gallery now in four pieces two pages per piece,they are large poster size.

Pageonewithshadowsandhighlights.jpg

Page2withshadowsandhighlights.jpg

pagethreewithshadowsandhighlights.jpg

Pagefourwholewithshadowsandhighligh.jpg

pagefivewithshadowsandhighlights.jpg

page6withshadowsandhighlights.jpg

page7withshadowsandhighlights.jpg

Pageeightwithshadowsandhighlights.jpg

Hope you all like it,I enjoyed drawing and painting it.

That's really cool! Great job.

Thank you :) I was just glad to get it done in the end

ttt for Shamrock fans

Good stuff here. Thanks for posting, and good job :)

ttt for RDUK

25 Breezy comics thus far and I have a commision for CutnPasteMaster is a bell end mini series, I have plenty of material for that one.

FRAT

Can you make us a Genki Sudo one concluding with the magic urinal telling him to solve the worlds problems ?

great ttt

Is it some sort of 'special' university that you attend?

Impressive. I'm sure Ken would get a kick out of seeing that. You should try emailing whoever runs his website.

Red,

Good stuff! I just sent the link to Ken and Tonya. I'm sure he'll enjoy it;)

Cindy

thats really good. Makes a change from just hearing how he should retire

page1bigger.jpg

page2bigger.jpg

page3bigger.jpg

page4bigger.jpg

page5bigger.jpg

page6bigger.jpg

page7bigger.jpg

pageeightbigger.jpg

Thanks guys here it is a bit bigger. Thanks Cindy it would be cool if he could see it. Not a special University but one based around art and design. I just adapted the illustration brief we got.

The Badger likes comics.

ttt for later

I was only allowed a certain amount of pages and space so I used that layout so I could get the most out of them. Wasnt much choice

TTT FOR KEN SHAMROCK

wow great job man, I like how the purple cape tops it off!