MMA Underground Forums

UNIDO Sports Management October News and Updates

Hey everyone!  Wanted to keep you up to date on all the news, updates and happenings with UNIDO Sports Management. 

After a great weekend of fights at the Maximum Fighting Championship, we are already booking up fights for October/November and have lots of our roster competing.  I'll be sure to post dates and info throughout the week.  

Big thanks to all of our sponsors who supported our fighters in their events!!  (You can visit them anytime on our website).  Speaking of websites, we have a brand new one in the works that will be much easier to navigate through and find whatever info it is you're looking for.  

UNIDO Sports Management has also locked up some new fighters that I will be announcing in the days to come. Looking forward to locking up some big projects for Nick Denis and Robin Black as well!! 

Keep up the Great work Jake!

THE HITMAN MAKES IT 2-0 FOR HIS SOPHOMORE FIGHT!

October 2, 2009 -  UNIDO Staff

Almost three months to the day of his debut, The Hitman Ryan

Hunter 
came away with a second victory with a TKO over opponent,

Jonathan Cardinal at Adrenaline's first MMA show.  

What was a spirited, hard fought battle with some great

exchanges, The Hitman came back after being rocked early in the

first to force a tapout after repeated unanswered strikes. 

"To see the crowd and support for Ryan was truly the cap off to the

evening.  Not only did his immediate family show up but literally
hundreds of close friends made the trip

up to see The Hitman in action" says Owner Jake Hirsch.  "Ryan wanted to make sure to

give a big shout out to all his family, friends, fans and sponsors". 

Special thanks to:  Tim Hague - REVELSTOKE TIRE CENTRE - MJ'S WATER HAULING - XTREME HOTOIL

AND PRESSURE SERVICE - ATTIVO GLASS & CONTRACTING.  Please be sure to visit them on our website

below and on Ryan's website at: 

hitmanhunter.com 

UNIDO Sports Management locks up young gun in Matt Veal
October 4, 2009 - by UNIDO Staff

UNIDO Sports Management is proud to announce the signing of 145lbs.        

fighter Matt Veal.  "We are very excited about this signing as I've heard      

nothing but amazing things on Matt's work ethic and skill level" says Owner  

Jake Hirsch.  "Matt comes from the same gym/team as Nathan Gunn and  

trains under the careful eye of Coach Matt Richer.  In my opinion, Coach Matt  

Richer is one of the best trainers in Canada...he has built up an amazing  

stable of young up and comers". 

Matt made a trip out to corner Gunn for his unfortunate loss against UFC  veteran Pete Spratt on MFC's

22 Payoff event.  "I think seeing that show and  sharing a dressing room with some of the top names in

MMA was enough to  ignite the spark again for Matt" adds Hirsch.  "After talking to Matt and his  Coach,

it was agreed that he just needed to get his head back in the game and take the smart fights again.  So,

we're going to get him back to 100% and get him back on the road that he started on".  

"Trust me...Matt Veal will be a name you will all know and be excited to see" 

Look for Veal to step back into competition before the New Year.

Don't call it a comeback! Whitford returns to UNIDO and looks to get back into action.  
October 4, 2009 -
  UNIDO Staff

After parting ways almost a year ago, Brazilian Jiu-
Jitsu technician Jay Whitford has returned to UNIDO Sports Management.  "Unfortunately we didn't part on the best of terms, but I'm happy that we were able to re-connect and put the past behind   us.  I'm super excited to have Jay back on board and look forward to getting him back in the mix as soon as possible". 

Whitford, who holds notable wins over heavy hitters Jason Kuchera and Aaron Lofton is coming off a loss to Light Heavyweight Dwayne Lewis at MFC 21.

"After meeting with Jay and seeing his commitment to competing, I feel very confident that he will continue his climb once again towards the top". 

*For fight bookings, you can contact Steve Fader. For sponsorships, you can contact UNIDO Sports Mgt.  

Now accepting sponsors for UNIDO Sports Management Fighters on the Aggression MMA Card: 

NICK DENIS AND ROBIN BLACK

ROBIN BLACK is set to take on COREY LAUTISCHER
AND 
NICK "THE NINJA OF LOVE" DENIS is up against the UK's tough veteran PHIL "BILLY" HARRIS. 

Wow! You guys are doing some big things in mma in Canada. Good for you guys.

bravo13 - Wow! You guys are doing some big things in mma in Canada. Good for you guys.

Thanks a lot!  I'm really trying to get Canada and all the athletes here the representation they deserve!  

UNIDO Sports Management - 
bravo13 - Wow! You guys are doing some big things in mma in Canada. Good for you guys.

Thanks a lot!  I'm really trying to get Canada and all the athletes here the representation they deserve!  

I feel that I should be driving a Bentley by now. Not that my Jetta isnt already the cat's ass. By i would like a Bentley as well. Bentley would definitely due a better job at representing who i am.

And a Deluxe pizza from Verns. Fuck that would be awesome. Thats the kinda shit a Canadian man needs. 

Write that down.   

edited to make more sense.

Sean "Tink" Quinn - 
UNIDO Sports Management - 

I feel that I should be driving a Bentley by now. Not that my Jetta isnt already the cat's ass. By i would like a Bentley as well. Bentley would definitely due a better job at representing who i am.

And a Deluxe pizza from Verns. Fuck that would be awesome. Thats the kinda shit a Canadian man needs. 

Write that down.   

edited to make more sense.
Tink...seriously?  A Bentley?  Why is it that Robin "Birdy" Black is happy with nuthuggers but you want a Bentley?  Let's start smaller bro...how about a murdered out Smart Car? 

Dude, thats big enough for my body, but where is my ego gonna go?

Sean "Tink" Quinn - Dude, thats big enough for my body, but where is my ego gonna go?

You should sign with me Tink....I ALWAYS get my fighters what they want....

That may be the greatest sales pitch in the history of great sales pitches. Do you think you could get a car that is strecth like that but looks like a weiner dog??

What's your full list of fighters?

Sean "Tink" Quinn - That may be the greatest sales pitch in the history of great sales pitches. Do you think you could get a car that is strecth like that but looks like a weiner dog??

DONE!!

From: RKing85 Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile
Posted: 1 hour ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up Event.observe("vote-27736753-down", "click", castVote); Event.observe("vote-27736753-up", "click", castVote);

What's your full list of fighters?

They are all listed here....

www.teamunido.com/CLIENTS.html 

Pretty inpressive list. 

And I love the doggy truck.  Quinn, that would be a hell of a signing bonus!  :)

Thanks for posting my client list and the props bravo13!  I was out for dinner and didn't see the post until now.  And Mike...that picture was OFF THE HOOK!!  Hahaha...that's always the first image I think of when I hear wiener dog....

I started with two fighters and now represent a great roster of fighters....whether it be full management or helping fighters maximize their sponsorship potential, I hope to help anyone out that needs it! 

Jake is the hardest working mma agent I know. And as a plus he is also easy to deal with. He seems to make the big name guys bigger and the little guys like me feel like we can actually be somebody. Nothing but good things to say about him.

Jake will take over.

If he hasn't already