Unintentionally Getting a Positive Test

Morpheus1976 -
siebe41 - Part of me wonders if he took it to give himself an out.

Easier to say I can't than I don't want to. Phone Post 3.0

he talked about retirement before, but than the UFC would give him a Bently and a huge 10-fight contract.
His family was begging for a long time to stop.
He could not make the decision himself, so he indeed took PEDS to go into retirement.
He said it himself if you take PEDS, you should not be fighting anymore.
Damn. Maybe you guys are onto something.

This all just sucks anyway you cut it. Phone Post 3.0

BshMstr -
Captain_Underpants - 
siebe41 - Part of me wonders if he took it to give himself an out.

Easier to say I can't than I don't want to. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

interesting....

obviously we don't know if he was using all along or not, but it's really odd for a guy to fail 1 test, pass the next and fail the 3rd.  especially for a guy with his money, who should have been able to get good gear/cocahing on how to pass the test...

This. Phone Post 3.0

I think it's entirely possible that a mosquito took some blood from a near by individual on gear and contaminated Silva's sample by biting his dick hole just as he was urinating for the test. Mosquitos are the single deadliest organism to humans on earth, I wouldn't put something like this past them.

You mean someone switched his stevia syringes with PED syringes?? Phone Post 3.0

AlbertEinstein - It's actually not that silly. It could definitely happen. Even injectable steroids may have orally bioavailable prosteroids. They could also go through the skin.

I don't think that's what happened, but it's a real possibility that someone could be taking a banned substance without their knowledge. Phone Post 3.0

Agree with this definitely.