United Nations: Send money to Africa immediately

The United Nations through their UNICEF program is placing facebook ads urging Americans to send money immediately to Africa due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Thoughts? Will you contribute?

Fuck no.

Are you retarded?

11 Likes

I'm sur the money will get to the proper recipients as it always does.

3 Likes

WendyIDMT - 

They'll be lucky if 20c on the dollar goes to "direct services" 

LOL no.

Government and NGO aid to Africa just enriches warlords and corrupt politicians.

Can't Wakanda help the rest of the continent?

6 Likes

I sure how Trudeau does not see this post..

Awwwww did a mod get fucking butt hurt over my send BLM folks back?

There are multiple ethnicities that are a part of BLM. And I meant every single one of those assholes should be sent back if they don't like it here.

2 Likes

Damien8003 - Awwwww did a mod get fucking butt hurt over my send BLM folks back?

There are multiple ethnicities that are a part of BLM. And I meant every single one of those assholes should be sent back if they don't like it here.

You better give extra because you have a black name! 

2 Likes

Al Cappucino -

Even if Wakanda was real, their governing mentality was that their people came first and always. They rarely and I stress rarely would help other Africans out. They would let them die at their gates before letting them in.

1 Like

DaveFu - 
Damien8003 - Awwwww did a mod get fucking butt hurt over my send BLM folks back?

You better give extra because you have a black name! 

LMFAO. I'll have them deduct it from my EBT card when it comes since I just found out my name is a black name.

Apparently black people are starving here and facing a genocide so I better keep my money for them just in case.

2 Likes

BruteDion -
Al Cappucino -

Even if Wakanda was real, their governing mentality was that their people came first and always. They rarely and I stress rarely would help other Africans out. They would let them die at their gates before letting them in.

Thanks for the info. I've never seen the movie.

BruteDion - 
Al Cappucino -

How dare the 54 countries in Africa not be united as one nation under a groove! 

It's almost like having a similar skin pigment doesn't create a hive mind. HOLY SHIT!!!

As an evil slaver-by-proxy whitey, I believe I will just buy more slaves with my time machine.

ChaosOverkill - 

As an evil slaver-by-proxy whitey, I believe I will just buy more slaves with my time machine.

Make sure pay double to express your guilt. The slaves you bring back to the present will appreciate it. I mean why free twice as many slaves? Am I right or am I right?

DaveFu -
WendyIDMT - 

20? If more than a cent went to actual aid I'd be surprised.

*begins targeted marketing of gold plated ak's to african warlords*

Mountain Medic - 
DaveFu -
WendyIDMT - 

20? If more than a cent went to actual aid I'd be surprised.

I'm a glass 20% full kind of guy! Sue me for believing in people! 

Why don't we get some c 130s and drop MREs and other supplies near villages?  I remember we tried that and the Taliban picked them up and forced the kids not to pick them up