Unknowingly plowed married girl( no pics)

Friday night went out to a bar , my buddy was talking to these chicks and got em back to his house to go in hot tub. She started grabbing cock while in there .cabbed it home with her fucked her then fell aslee, in morning she told me she was married . She just text me an hour ago and said she would like to see me 

what percentage of married woman are whores ? I'd say at least 90

oh and my buddy banged the other one who was also married 

How fat where these "chicks"?

^were

Not fat at alll, in fact the one I plowed and very nice tits and ass, face was alright .

1. Ask for pics.

2. Post here

I only did once.  She technically told me before we had sex but clothes were already off.  It wouldn't have mattered what she told me at that point.

Have fun while you can. She will eventually call it off, so bang away in the meantime. Try to hook up a 3some with her other friend if you can!

Going to a sports bar on a Friday night makes me a degenerate ? Ok pal

jju -

I only did once.  She technically told me before we had sex but clothes were already off.  It wouldn't have mattered what she told me at that point.

I would have plowed if she told me before hand also

That cum guzzling whore is somebody's daughter 

I once fucked a chick then found out later through a friend that her fiance was overseas fighting in Iraq.  This upset me so I only fucked her a couple more times.  

Good way to get killed 

I've had sex with at least 10 attached women. Could be more but I've long forgotten.

Islam has it right when it comes to women.

Burt Reynoldz - 

I once fucked a chick then found out later through a friend that her fiance was overseas fighting in Iraq.  This upset me so I only fucked her a couple more times.  

Burt Reynolds would never do something like that.

BJ Penn Forever - 
Burt Reynoldz - 

Burt Reynolds would never do something like that.

...but Turd Ferguson might.

checkuroil -

Good way to get killed 

Agreed. We can all say blame her not the other guy but with emotions running wild a husband may do just about anything. That can be crying or shooting you or some shit. Be careful dawg.

trollinchael - 

Friday night went out to a bar , my buddy was talking to these chicks and got em back to his house to go in hot tub. She started grabbing cock while in there .cabbed it home with her fucked her then fell aslee, in morning she told me she was married . She just text me an hour ago and said she would like to see me 

what percentage of married woman are whores ? I'd say at least 90

oh and my buddy banged the other one who was also married 

I would say 90 percent of girls out at bars sans husband are whores.

Yup been there done that. I found out because he called the room to  check on her and her friend.... still finished after but I felt bad about it. Bitches. 

Soul Gravy - Islam has it right when it comes to women.
Christianity doesn't?