Unpopular opinion: I don't like women's mma

As I watch the duke/correia fight, I have reaffirmed some previous observations. In short, women's mma fights tend to consist of slower punching, less finishes, and much shallower divisions, making for a lower level of technical skill overall. I'm really trying to present this in a non chauvinistic, non ass hole'y way, as I actually don't hate women, and was a supporter of the women's division being added to the ufc early on. I respect these women as athletes, just trying to say that I don't find their fights very entertaining.

PS: jessamyn is supposed to be a Muay Thai fighter, and she only threw 1 leg kick? Wtf??? Also, as I write I just saw her get a takedown landing right into back mount, and lose the position almost instantly. If this is considered fighter bashing, please tell me and I will edit my post.

Ass n Titties bro that's why you should love it

Penguin. Phone Post 3.0

Kinda like watching the WNBA. Obviously the physical attributes are not as strong but the skill is still there. Phone Post

I enjoy some fights but wmma is at the stage now were men's was in the early 2000s hopefully in a few years we can have some legit contenders Phone Post 3.0

I appreciate WMMA`s & that`s not based on looks at all.

That fight should have been the one shown on Fight Pass

It's always going to be different then watching the men fight. The skill is getting much higher, but it's not like they are going to catch up to the men. Just take it for what it is and enjoy it!

Jack Brown - Penguin. Phone Post 3.0
LMFAO Phone Post 3.0

civ77 - As I watch the duke/correia fight, I have reaffirmed some previous observations. In short, women's mma fights tend to consist of slower punching, less finishes, and much shallower divisions, making for a lower level of technical skill overall. I'm really trying to present this in a non chauvinistic, non ass hole'y way, as I actually don't hate women, and was a supporter of the women's division being added to the ufc early on. I respect these women as athletes, just trying to say that I don't find their fights very entertaining.

PS: jessamyn is supposed to be a Muay Thai fighter, and she only threw 1 leg kick? Wtf??? Also, as I write I just saw her get a takedown landing right into back mount, and lose the position almost instantly. If this is considered fighter bashing, please tell me and I will edit my post.
Your not alone I too hate WMMA except Rousey and Cyborg Phone Post 3.0

Strawweight division will change your mind :) Phone Post 3.0

Boring as fuck. Phone Post 3.0

RowdyBec - Strawweight division will change your mind :) Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

I have zero interest in wmma. I would tune in to watch Cyborg vs Ronda but, anything outside of that I'm not really interested in watching.
I watch the UFC because it is at the pinnacle of MMA and I don't believe that WMMA has progressed enough at this point in time to warrant inclusion at the top table. The standard just isn't high enough.
No disrespect meant to the women that put it on the line in there to make their living, it's just my opinion. Phone Post 3.0

RowdyBec - Strawweight division will change your mind :) Phone Post 3.0
Very much this Phone Post 3.0

Slash - 

Kinda like watching the WNBA. Obviously the physical attributes are not as strong but the skill is still there. Phone Post

No, the skill isn't there. Maybe you haven't actually seen much WMMA.

I think the hate towards womens MMA is misdirected. I hate sparring matches like Forrest vs Tito 2 and 3. The worst part is that you know it's going to be a sparring match in advance, both guys just showing up for a pay check.

I feel like some womens MMA is more prone to this. I think there's a lot of women that don't believe in their power to end the fight. So you end up with women that know full well in advance that they're fighting for a decision. Again, this is not a women thing. It's the same reason I hate Benson Henderson and Dominick Cruz... they openly talk about winning the decision in advance of the fight.

As for people claiming to be muay thai fighters... again, not a women issue. There's tons of people that claim the same thing and they just fizzle in the ring. No elbows, no knees. It's funny because I was talking about this with my wife during Jessamyn's fight... her long legs, bah gawd, if she could figure out how to throw some knees with confidence, she could be a real force, she could completely control the range (think Semmy Schilt).

Apologies if this comes across argumentative. I didn't enjoy the Jessamyn-Bethe fight either. Still I think it's important to make the distinction. As RowdyBec pointed out, I think the strawweights will show everyone what's what.

RowdyBec - Strawweight division will change your mind :) Phone Post 3.0

Yes, because people who don't like WMMA are going to be turned onto it by even smaller chicks with less power.

Dead President -
Jack Brown - Penguin. Phone Post 3.0
LMFAO Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

I like it. It will get better Phone Post 3.0