Unprecedented response for 196 main

Watching these updates as they roll in it has me wondering, have we ever seen this kind of response of the fighters collectively campaigning to replace someone in a fight like this?

There are people asking for the fight that aren't even a lightweight, anyone and everyone is seemingly throwing their hat in and to me it's just crazy to see how many people openly are vying for this fight. I have seen everyone from Evan Dunham to Manny Gamburyan to Pettis amd so many others it's crazy Phone Post 3.0

He'll change these bums' lives

Everyone wants a red panty night, bro. Phone Post 3.0

Even Sean lol

Hey I will fight at a 315 lb catch weight. PS: Ireland sucks

I saw somewhere that said Saenchi would be down to fight

Imagine that stand up battle would be fucking awesome Phone Post 3.0

Justin Paul -

He'll change these bums' lives

Buakaw? Phone Post 3.0

Didnt mean to quote you but nice post regardless ;) Phone Post 3.0

Is it really that unprecedented? Doesn't this always happen? I remember tons offering to fight Jones when Hendo backed out.

And how many main event title fight have called apart within 10 days of fight?

RickStorm -

Even Sean lol

Hey I will fight at a 315 lb catch weight. PS: Ireland sucks

Awesome. Funny stuff. Phone Post 3.0

TheBigRedOne -
BobSalvage - Watching these updates as they roll in it has me wondering, have we ever seen this kind of response of the fighters collectively campaigning to replace someone in a fight like this?

There are people asking for the fight that aren't even a lightweight, anyone and everyone is seemingly throwing their hat in and to me it's just crazy to see how many people openly are vying for this fight. I have seen everyone from Evan Dunham to Manny Gamburyan to Pettis amd so many others it's crazy Phone Post 3.0

They want that McGregor money (replaced Silva money)
I think he DOUBLED what was referred to as "Silva money" Phone Post 3.0

FrontBroRian - Is it really that unprecedented? Doesn't this always happen? I remember tons offering to fight Jones when Hendo backed out.

The timing aspect is a good point but I honestly just can't think of a time when there were this many different fighters openly campaigning for it. Could be wrong but it just feels that way to me Phone Post 3.0

It's the McGregor lottery :D

All these guys see a huge opportunity to make money on an easy fight

Im not saying any would actually win but stylistically I can see y so many if tgese guys feel confident theyd win and make a huge name iff if Connor Phone Post 3.0

TheBigRedOne - 
FrontBroRian - Is it really that unprecedented? Doesn't this always happen? I remember tons offering to fight Jones when Hendo backed out.

I don't remember anyone other than Sonnen and then Vitor.

Everyone else they tried to get, including Machida declined.

I know weidman offered, and Anderson offered to fight anyone at LHW but Jones. Funny it was all Mws who offered. Says more to me when no one wants to fight someone versus when many do.