Unreleased 1994 Fantastic Four movie

I remembered this movie while talking in another thread. I don't know if you guys have had the privilege to see this movie, but definitely take the time out of your day to watch it.
It's just... well just watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbK6CUB4MJs

10 minutes in and it's already better than the Jessica Alba one!

But seriously, WTF is with Sue being a pre-teen girl and Reed a grown man.  What kind of pedo FF is this shit?!

I hate hate HATE the modern FF movie. Alba was just awful in it. And her creepy as hell blue contacts...
Well in the comics Reed is older than Sue. In this movie I'm assuming this girl is like 14-16 and Reed is like 22-26. Which isn't TOO bad since when it fast forwards to "present time" I think like ten years had passed.
But yeah I get what you mean. First time I saw this I had expected Sue and Johnny to be flying around as children kicking Dooms ass.

LOL I'VE SEEN IT.

DocBirdman - I hate hate HATE the modern FF movie. Alba was just awful in it. And her creepy as hell blue contacts...
Well in the comics Reed is older than Sue. In this movie I'm assuming this girl is like 14-16 and Reed is like 22-26. Which isn't TOO bad since when it fast forwards to "present time" I think like ten years had passed.
But yeah I get what you mean. First time I saw this I had expected Sue and Johnny to be flying around as children kicking Dooms ass.

Modern FF movie?   NEVER happened, imo.  It's an internet myth.   ;)

I wish it never happened.

THIS one at least has redeeming qualities. Like the fact that it's so bad it's hilarious. Reminds me of a Troma movie.

Elisha Cuthbert should have played Sue Storm. I could definitely picture her and Chris Evans as siblings.

And besides, she was in that Popular Mechanics for Kids TV show, so she does have some tech/geek cred.

Jessica Alba was plain garbage in every way possible in that role.

Jessica Alba is an awful actress in general. In the FF movies she looked so awkward and uncomfortable. And those CONTACTS! Such an unnatural shade of blue.

roger corman is god

torrent:
http://kat.ph/the-fantastic-four-1994-unreleased-film-t3264505.html

Jessica Alba is hot but she's no fuckin Sue Storm.

I hate that they went with a super nerd weakling personality type on Reeds casting. The guy that played him was so wack.

I'd like a more serious smart guy to play him. Someone like Shia Leboof. Phone Post 3.0

Shia? Maybe in like 10-20 years. He's still pretty young. And he's always the bumbling lovable guy. I don't think he has the serious intensity enough to portray Reed.

Be that as it may, I think we can all agree that Shia is a man of many masks and can basically play anything. GOAT actor of al time. SHIA AS DOOM! And Dr Strange and silver surfer and wolverine!

I can see Shia as Dr. Strange. Definitely Peter Parker, he has the perfect smartass attitude for Spidey.

I forgot to mention that I actually watched this whole FF film the other day. some doom scenes look they're done with an action figure. It's a strange movie. 

I've seen this film in its entirety three times. Don't ask me why...

I saw this in 94 or 95. A friend of a friend worked in a comic book shop and they had a copy on VHS.

I just tried to watch the youtube video. Holy painful.

From IMDB:

"In an interview with the filmmaker Kevin Smith, Stan Lee, the creator of the "Fantastic Four", said that, unknown to its cast and crew, this movie was never intended to be released, and it was made only because the studio that owned the rights to make a "Fantastic Four" movie would have lost those rights if it did not begin production by a certain date. "

Yeah that's how I found out about this movie. When the first REAL FF movie came out I was reading random facts about it and I heard they made a FF movie but never released it for film rights purposes. I even remember seeing an ad or two for it.

Young Sue is played by Mercedes McNab aka Harmony from Buffy and Angel.

Dude, you slept on my couch without telling me you hadn't seen this? What the fuck!