Unsweet tea

I was wondering how bad it is? I was drinking sweet tea and maybe 1or 2 sodas a week. Now I'm just drinking mainly water, but I like tea when I eat. Obviously it's better then soda and sweetened tea, but is it that much better? Phone Post 3.0

Its better than soda and sweet tea. 0 calories too if its fresh brewed. I've heard it can give you kidney stones over time. Phone Post 3.0

Unsweetened tea is awesome, but typically much more expensive than Diet Sodas or sugary tea

There's no such thing as unsweet tea!!!! There's natural or real tea, and tea you add sweetener too. I moved to NC 4 years ago and it drives me crazy to hear people say unsweet tea.

It's brown water. Phone Post 3.0

cruedi - There's no such thing as unsweet tea!!!! There's natural or real tea, and tea you add sweetener too. I moved to NC 4 years ago and it drives me crazy to hear people say unsweet tea.
Wtf are you talking about? If it does not taste sweet it is unsweet tea. Phone Post 3.0

try making your own sun tea Phone Post 3.0

QuinTheEskimo - 
cruedi - There's no such thing as unsweet tea!!!! There's natural or real tea, and tea you add sweetener too. I moved to NC 4 years ago and it drives me crazy to hear people say unsweet tea.
Wtf are you talking about? If it does not taste sweet it is unsweet tea. Phone Post 3.0

No, then it's regular tea or just tea.

Would you say you're eating an unsweet steak just because it doesn't taste sweet? Do you drink unsweet beer?

I drink lots of unsweetened tea. Have to brew it strong to increase flavor. Best is in the summer when you can do sun tea. Phone Post 3.0

Society crafts language cruedi, there is nothing more democratic than the way we communicate. If the majority of us decide it is unsweet tea then its unsweet tea. Phone Post 3.0