Jens Pulver -110
Takanori Gomi -110

Ryan Gracie -660
Yoji Anjoh +480

Anderson Silva -300
Ryo Chonan +250

Makoto Takimoto -270
Henry Miller +230

So if I bet 100 on Kevin I could win $320?

Useless-If Randleman won, yeah you would win $320.

Sentoryu looks like a good bet.

so wait...how do the odds work?

if I put 100 dollars on sakuraba, and he wins

what do I get?

I wanna see all of the Kondo nuthuggers actually bet on him- I need better odds, to win money on Dan.

Pigpen- 100 would win you 550.

Kying 418- Lots of people at Sherdog seem to like Kondo in this fight as well. Maybe you will get the odds oyu want.

I'm not sure anyone on Sherdog is old enough to place a wager.

'I'm not sure anyone on Sherdog is old enough to place a wager.'

LOL

valdosta- I hope so, I remember when the fight was first announced, and there were a lot of people saying Kondo would beat him...

Let's go people, even up the odds a bit.

There is a big difference between people who actually lay money down on fights based on their conviction and people who spread their opinions on the UG about guys like Kondo.

ah duh, easy enough lol

thanks

I often get emails asking how Odds work when placing a wager. Here is a brief and general explanation leading into UFC 51 and Pride SHOCKWAVE. I hope this helps and best of luck. - Joey Oddessa (www.BetOddessa.com)

The point spread - also called "the line" or "the spread" - is used as a margin to handicap the favorite team. This is most commonly used in betting football and basketball.For betting purposes, the oddsmaker predicts that the favored team will win by a certain number of points. This number of points is the point spread. The favorite is always indicated by a minus sign (e.g. -5.5) and the underdog by a plus sign (e.g.+5.5). If you bet on the favorite, you win your bet if the favorite wins AND their margin of victory is greater than the point spread. If you bet on the underdog, you win if the underdog wins, ties, or if the favored team wins but fails to exceed the point spread. It is standard for point spread bets in most sports that you wager $110 to win $100.

A money line, used in MMA, Boxing,Baseball and Hockey, takes the place of a point spread. Money line betting is simply wagering on the contest based on a given price rather than a point spread. The team wagered on has to win the game outright, regardless of the score. The minus sign (e.g.-130) always indicates the favorite and the amount you must bet to win $100. The plus sign (e.g.+120) always indicates the underdog and the amount you win for every $100 bet. Using this example, therefore, you would bet $130 to win $100 on the favorite, while for the underdog you would bet $100 to win $120.

The over/under is the number of points oddsmakers expect will be the total combined score of two teams or the amount of rounds a fight must go over or under for the contest (You bet on whether the total points scored will be more or less than this number. As with point spread bets, you must generally wager $110 to win $100.

Betting on a point spread or money line is sometimes called betting "sides" - that is, betting that one side or the other will be the winner - while betting the over/under is referred to as betting "totals".

alright 1st off im 20.. do u have 2 be 21 to do this? and 2nd can some1 check this and see if i did this right? please

bet 25 on fedor make 20
bet 30 on anderson make 10
bet 11 on gomi win 10
Gardner bet 10 make 12

did i do that right?

"'I'm not sure anyone on Sherdog is old enough to place a wager.'
LOL"

LOL "

LOL

ttt

Early money has poured in on Rulon, Fedor, and Pulver. SUPRISINGLY no one is really pulling the trigger on Randleman.

***Cro was -500 the 1st time they met, when he was upset.