Upcoming Ring of Combat XXVI Card

Yeah, Romero-Kohan would've been awesome.

Personally, I think Romero would've exposed Kohan's weaknesses.

HELWIG -  Rivera and Kohan are out I take it?

Dante had to pull out due to medical issues.

I believe Kohan and Romero actually both got training injuries so the fight was scrapped.

ttt caslow and guedes .. that picture of boine up there is right after he tko'd me fuckin dudes a monster

TTT for Jackson and Jeff from Daddis Fight Camps.

ttt for O'Donnell and Lictawa

WTF?

Salmon Explains Incendiary Essay  
By Jake Rossen (jrossen@sherdog.com)

Thursday, September 3 12:56 pm PT: Following a submission defeat to unheralded Allan Weickert June 3 in Ohio, Sean Salmon wrote an essay for MMAJunkie.com that contained language most fans considered profane: namely, that he allowed Weickert to win.

“In the second round, I took him down again,” described Salmon. “He went for an armbar, I defended it (only to prove to myself that he couldn't get it), and then I put my arm back in to give him the win so that I could return to England, healthy.”

The article, which was posted late Wednesday afternoon, has resulted in Salmon being ostracized by observers and Ohio Athletic Commission Executive Director Bernie Profato threatening suspension if Salmon cannot provide a satisfactory explanation. (A hearing is scheduled for Oct. 14.)

Sherdog.com spoke with Salmon Thursday in an attempt to clarify the issue.

Continue Reading » Salmon Explains Incendiary Essay 

Kos, I will buy you a delicious beer in AC.

i thought K-Rod was unTKOable??

Arias

lol Thanks but I don't drink.

Then I will let you buy me a delicious beer.

i wanna see LeFlare-Vierra or Patrick

Did you set me up for that??

Salgado is gonna take this one! 

Definitely, Scott. He's an effing beast. Will you be there?

looks like Sean is off the card

I figured. Will they scrap that match/Sapo altogether now?

I heard that they're actually replacing him with Weickert, which is fucking hilarious if true

on the ROC website they have Weickert listed as Sapo's opponent...

thats awesome

Dino!! I'll definitely be there! 

Cool, man. Even though some fights I was looking forward to are changed/scrapped, I think it's going to be a good card.