UPDATE: Biden’s Banking Nominee Calls to Eliminate All ‘Private Bank Accounts’

Lol
I guess you stilll haven’t figured it out yet, huh?

Oh she’s already thought of crypto - she’ll fuck that for ya to

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-09-28/crypto-s-road-gets-even-harder-with-biden-pick-for-bank-watchdog

They’ve got a communist quota to hit diversity goals?

1 Like

So do a few thousand other American born citizens.

2 Likes

You don’t understand.

1 Like

Disgusting that the OG worships a terrible American like McCarthy.

A commie and a thief.

REVEALED: Biden’s Soviet-born comptroller of currency pick was arrested in 1995 for stealing four pairs of shoes, two bottles of cologne and socks worth $214 from T.J. Maxx: White House stands by nominee ahead of House grilling

1 Like

Our canuckistan gov suggested similar months ago. Except they could just dip into private citizens savings accounts when the government needs money. Canuckistanis have been saving too much money and not putting into the economy.

Can you say… Communism…

2 Likes

I don’t care she did some stupid shoplifting. I care that she’s a fucking communist.

2 Likes

“I don’t mean any disrespect, but I don’t know whether to call you ‘professor’ or ‘comrade’.”

6 Likes

It’s comrade.

What he should’ve said is, “You’re allowed to believe these things and I’m allowed to call you an imbecile for believing them”.

HE IS BY FAR THE FUNNIEST GUY IN CONGRESS! DUDE KILLS IT EVERYTIME!

yeah, let’s remove competition so theres no reason to offer decent interest rates or innovative services… genius.

THIS IS THE GREAT RESET! THE FED CAN JUST REACH IN AND TAKE YOUR MONEY TO GIVE IT TO OTHERS…EQUITY! COMMUNISM! THIS IS ALSO WHY THE CENTRAL BANKS WANT A CRYPTO! THEY CAN JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY WHEN NEEDED. SCARRY SHIT AND DEMOCATS ARE OK WITH IT!

1 Like

Lol. You’re a hyperbolic nancy

SHUT UP CUCK AND TAKE IT! YOU KNOW YOU VOTED FOR THIS!

Lol. Nobody voted for it, and nobody is pushing forward with a mandate for it outside of your childlike mind

THIS IS YOUR PARTY CUCK! TALK ABOUT SMALL MIND! YOU ARE EASY TO CONTROL AND BE TOLD HOW TO LIVE …YOU LOVE IT!