Update on Jens Pulver's eye..?

I re-read the other thread to see if anyone knew an update on Jens.

I LOVE Jens and hopes he makes a complete 100% recovery, but does anyone have any new info on him and his condition..?

Thanks in advance! please TTT!

COME ON PEOPLE!!!!

WTF..?

I thought this was a forum about fighting and fighters..?

Does anyone know whats up with Jens..?

Safety should be this forums first priority, next to the color of underwear a fighter wears.....Fucking pathetic when a fighters underwear becomes more of a topic than a fighters health.

please ttt!

TTT for info - hope he is well.

ttt . I really hope all is well with Jens. He got me back into the sport a few years ago

ttt

It was a corneal abrasion. They usually heal just fine on their own. His was pretty bad, but supposedly the doctor still told him that he should fully recover before too long. If we haven't heard anything about it, then it's probably safe to assume with this injury that he's healing just fine.

I don't have any new news but I will see a bunch of the gus from the Miletich camp next weekend at the TUF finale and i will ask them andlet ya know.

Thanks man!!

Jens was reported to have an abrasion on his eye.

Someone posted that it wasn't just a "scratch" and that an actual "chunk" of his eye was removed. Probably not a large piece, but shit, any "piece" is bad enough.

saw Jens about 2 weeks ago at some local fights in Davenport. The eye is open and he is lookin good. Everything is healing up fine.

Good deal,TTT for a complete and speedy recovery!

spraticus- THANK YOU BRO!!!

Awesome to hear!!!

thank you!

TTT

TTT 4 JENS!!

I think it was done against "MACH" Sakurai....Not sure though.

TTT 4 JENS HEALTH!!!

AWESOME TO HEAR!!!

It happened early in the fight against Mach.

Robin.

Yeah he did, and he kicked Chuck's ass too!

lol

read the thread on "jens pulver eye injury intvw. got it friday night at the niko/miller fight and posted it yesterday.