Update on my fight with cancer 1/12/11

I figured I would take the time to update everyone on my battle with cancer. Today is the 2 month anniversary of my knowing about my cancer. I have been in chemo all week and am in pretty rough shape. I just wanted to take a minute to update you guys on everything and say thanks again for the shirts, pictures, thoughts, prayers, and everything. I will beat this.

what kind of cancer do you have and what stage? best wishes for a full recovery

Full recovery coming up!

ttt

Stay strong man, that cancer is going DOWN!

3 T's

Prayers my friend...

Cancer has been beaten time and time again by those who believe that they can beat it. Use the power of positive thinking and prayer and victory WILL be yours.

I will say a prayer for you

Cougar

Best wishes man

Keep fighting.

Thanks for keeping us updated, 303

You got this.

Aw man, I'm really sorry to hear this. Despite your being a Broncos fan (ha-ha), I always thought you were a good guy (who would be a fun guy to hang and watch football with - especially when the Broncos lose, ha-ha).

I really hope you kick this cancer's ass. Best wishes for a quick and complete recovery. Stay strong.

303 - I will beat this.

ttt best wishes and keep up the fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

68COUGAR - 303

Cancer has been beaten time and time again by those who believe that they can beat it. Use the power of positive thinking and prayer and victory WILL be yours.

I will say a prayer for you

Cougar

Keep on battling buddy!!! Phone Post

Best wishes buddy. I have no doubt you will beat this.

CRE - By reading this, you have already beat the cancer mentally now for your body to follow suit. Best wishes for a full recovery, will yourself through it your mind is stronger than your body and always remember strong spirits transcend through the light into reincarnation, strong energy can never be lost, stay strong.

THAT! Stay strong mentally, cancer no can defend

This is going to look like Fedor vs. Zulu, that cancer pussy doesn't stand a chance. God speed my friend!

May God bless and protect you always.

Keep fighting man, and you will prevail. I am a big believer in the power of positive thinking (I mean I'm no Diego Sanchez but) if you believe you can beat it. You WILL beat it. Stay strong man. Phone Post