Updated UFC 70 Card

UFC 70 -- April 21 at M.E.N. Arena (Manchester, England)

Mirko Cro Cop vs. TBA

Andrei Arlovski vs. TBA

Tito Ortiz vs. TBA (possibly Forrest Griffin)

Forrest Griffin vs. TBA (possibly Tito Ortiz)

Michael Bisping vs. Elvis Sinosic

Victor Valimaki vs. Alessio Sakara

Dennis Siver vs. TBA

David Lee vs. TBA

Cheick Kongo vs. TBA

Abdul Mohamed vs. TBA

Jess Liaudin vs. TBA

Since this would be eleven fights, I'd say that a couple of guys on that list will be moved to another thread, or perhaps certain fighters (such as Ortiz and Griffin) will fight each other. This card has HUGE potential, especially for an HBO card.

"how is this updated?"

Michael Bisping vs. Elvis Sinosic

Victor Valimaki vs. Alessio Sakara

TBA jokes never get old.

yeah they do, people just don't stop using them.

"They should take Arlovski and throw him on the 69 card. 69 needs one more big name and 70 has more than enough with Tito and Cro Cop."

It seems that they're putting all of their european talent on the UFC 70 card (for obvious reasons).

UFCmania had a few unkind words for the Bisping/Sinosic fight:

"The dreadful rumors that UFC light heavyweight contender Michael Bisping (12-0) will face off against Elvis Sinosic (8-9-2) at UFC 70 on April 21 appear to be accurate, according to MMAWeekly.com.
On paper, it appears to be a marked mismatch.
Sinosic, whose nickname "The King of Rock n Rumble" is perhaps worse than his career mixed martial arts record, sports a ghastly 1-5 record inside the Octagon..."

OUCH!

Latest roumor is that Cro Cop will fight Cheick Kongo.

Cro Cop vs. Kongo would be great.

ttt

Isn't the HBO show only two hours?

Holy Crap Tito and Forrest are going to fight TWICE in ONE night. Awesome!!!

tito and forest twice wow say goodbye to the well liked Forest Griffin everybody!

"Isn't the HBO show only two hours?"

I'm not sure, but it's going to be tape delayed. That means they can edit some of the bullshit. I suspect we'll see at least five fights.