UPS Found My Gold Weave!!!!

First off, Eric is great and his service is excellent. Called me twice from CA to try to get this solved.

Second, UPS' 800 service line still sucks like a Hoover.

Third ValeTudoTN is a dork that likes to pick on old fat men.

Merry Christmas to me.

That's great, dude!

Great!! Where was it? It's like a Christmas miracle! :)

Kind of weird, driver brought in the pkgs, receptionist told him I wanted to talk to him about a missing pkg. Well, I have known this guy for years now, good friend of the family. He told her he had a pkg for me. She told him that is the one we were looking for. He checked his manifest from the previous day, and it was not there. Had not been scanned by him. Said he did not know why the website had updated to show it as signed for because he had no record of delivery being made.

The important thing is it is here, and I am still prettier than ValeTudoTN.

Great News!

Another Festivus miracle!

And now, for the Feats of Strength!

"Third ValeTudoTN is a dork that likes to pick on old fat men."

Hmmmmm.... a little bitter from all those arm locks huh? It isnt my fault I am younger and faster.

"The important thing is it is here, and I am still prettier than ValeTudoTN."

LOL you wish. ::flexes in the mirror::

See you Thursday night Clydeus Minimus

Dude I was wondering if you would show up. Of course, I was also wondering if you could read. I may be old and slow, but I make up for it through my lack of coordination and flexibility. And if pretty was measured in gigahertz, I'd be a pentium 10. Meanwhile, Bigfoot keeps your pic on his wall to raise his own self-esteem.
:-)
I'll be there Thursday, but you'll have to argue with everyone else if you want to be the first one to tap me.

CM - The Vanderbilt of KBJJ, I'm just there to make sure everyone else gets a win.

"Of course, I was also wondering if you could read."

LMAO was the funniest thing I have heard all day.

On a more serious note, I may not be in there tonight. My godson is in the hospital. He was passing blood and we have to take care of my goddaughters for a few days.

They are year and a half old twin girls so we've got our hands full for a bit.

James

good to hear!

congrats~!