Ride on IPA

Grapefruit taste

6.4% alc

Odd 13  Codename: Superfan quadruple dry hopped

Karbach Hopadillo

Deez Elixir 

Nuts IPA

Gottem 7.4 %

Sounds like you geeks are trading pokemon cards or some shit. Drink some regular beer, switch to contacts and take your toques off.

Not much beer drinksers up in this beetch

Deschutes Fresh Squeezed

Lagunitas IPA

Been drinking alot of Big Rig Brewing Alphabomb.  It's a go to at the moment.

Had a few Hop Slams last night, tasted great. Not sure who makes it, I’m in NE PA may be a local brewery 

Hill Farmstead Society and Solitude #6ix9ine

Collective Arts, Ransack The Universe

IMasturNateConstantly -

Maybe just not alot of trendy IPA beer lovers?

I kid.......

Not a fan myself, but toneach their own. 

Todd the Axe Man - Surly

Hooey - Lupulin

Never been a big IPA fan, I'll drink one if it's around but stouts and porters top my list for beers.

octo_dad -

Had a few Hop Slams last night, tasted great. Not sure who makes it, I’m in NE PA may be a local brewery 

I believe that's Bell's.... Close to 10% ABV, if I remember correctly 

IMasturNateConstantly -

Maybe the real beer drinkers are sick of walking into a bar with 17 of 20 taps being dedicated to IPA’s, which really aren’t that good. I can’t wait for this fad to end. 

scrapdo -
IMasturNateConstantly -

Maybe the real beer drinkers are sick of walking into a bar with 17 of 20 taps being dedicated to IPA’s, which really aren’t that good. I can’t wait for this fad to end. 

Because we all know that 17-20 taps should be dedicated to lagers and pilsner. Lol. Never understood how a man can  get offended by what other men are drinking.

It'll be OK big fella, plenty of Coors light bottles at every bar I go to, pretty sure most have Toby Keith on the juke box as well. 

I bought a bunch of Phantom Bride from Belching Beaver. It's their collaboration with the Deftones. Came out in October but I stocked up.

Best one I've had in a while. 

10eroftheyear -
scrapdo -
IMasturNateConstantly -

Because we all know that 17-20 taps should be dedicated to lagers and pilsner. Lol. Never understood how a man can  get offended by what other men are drinking.

It'll be OK big fella, plenty of Coors light bottles at every bar I go to, pretty sure most have Toby Keith on the juke box as well. 

What about Stouts, Porters, Ales, brown ales, wheats, belgians, etc.? Something wrong with having a few more of those on tap?

You seem like as bog of a douche as the Coors and Bud Light drinkers you are shitting on. 

Billco -
10eroftheyear -
scrapdo -
IMasturNateConstantly -

What about Stouts, Porters, Ales, brown ales, wheats, belgians, etc.? Something wrong with having a few more of those on tap?

You seem like as bog of a douche as the Coors and Bud Light drinkers you are shitting on. 

Not shitting on any style of beers, I've brewed all the above styles and there's most definitely a time, season, mood for every one. 

Fact of the matter is, this OP was about IPA's and what people are enjoying at this time. It wasn't a debate on what style is best or what "real beer drinkers" drink.

Was it not?