Urban Cowboy question:

Is Bud a cuck or a pimp?

Discuss.

Awesome movie but there is a point you realize it's all about a mechanical bull and you just kinda go "eh"

FedorFan5000 -

Awesome movie but there is a point you realize it's all about a mechanical bull and you just kinda go "eh"

Disagree.
I was far more enthralled with young Sticks fucking Travoltas bitch like a boss fresh out the pen.

Saw this as a kid at the theater, all I can really remember is thinking the chick with long black hair was nice looking.

multiculturaljoseph -
FedorFan5000 -

Disagree.
I was far more enthralled with young Sticks fucking Travoltas bitch like a boss fresh out the pen.

That's straight "Vick", bro

"cuck"

Underrated flick imo.
RIP Gilleys.

I grew up in Baytown in the 70's/80's, just a few minutes from the real Gilley's Club. Every fucking pickup truck around here had a Gilley's bumper sticker on it - I believe the club actually had employees walk around the parking lot and put a sticker on any truck that didn't have one.

I could never watch the entire movie, the accents and clothes were just so over the top.

multiculturaljoseph -
FedorFan5000 -

Disagree.
He watched his girl get banged?

My uncles wentout west for work around that time,they said it was like warehouses put together,biggest bar they had ever seen.

Pig Bun - I grew up in Baytown in the 70's/80's, just a few minutes from the real Gilley's Club. Every fucking pickup truck around here had a Gilley's bumper sticker on it - I believe the club actually had employees walk around the parking lot and put a sticker on any truck that didn't have one.

I could never watch the entire movie, the accents and clothes were just so over the top.
Gotta love that Charlie Daniels band cameo

Pig Bun - I grew up in Baytown in the 70's/80's, just a few minutes from the real Gilley's Club. Every fucking pickup truck around here had a Gilley's bumper sticker on it - I believe the club actually had employees walk around the parking lot and put a sticker on any truck that didn't have one.

What is that joint around the Stockyard these days ?

Billy Bobs ?

Sullivan - Underrated flick imo.
RIP Gilleys.

agreed

Texas
Sissy

FedorFan5000 -

It is actually about the young, naive love story of Bud and Sissy with mechanical bullriding as a backdrop to a timeless tale.

williepep - 
Pig Bun - I grew up in Baytown in the 70's/80's, just a few minutes from the real Gilley's Club. Every fucking pickup truck around here had a Gilley's bumper sticker on it - I believe the club actually had employees walk around the parking lot and put a sticker on any truck that didn't have one.

What is that joint around the Stockyard these days ?

Billy Bobs ?

Yep.

Looney Ronulan Paultard -
FedorFan5000 -

It is actually about the young, naive love story of Bud and Sissy with mechanical bullriding as a backdrop to a timeless tale.

That's true it's probably a reinterpretation of the Illiad or Macbeth or something