Uriah 'Fence holder' Faber

fucking a, i heard 4 verbal 'stops' from the ref, how many times do you gotta cheat before mike money brown gets his takedown

plus it's kinda hard to go with a 30yr old 'california kid'

DO you have anything better to do then start your 4th Faber-hate thread..?

Fucking people....

I didn't see anything blatant. Just reflex, that's all.

OneSidedWar - DO you have anything better to do then start your 4th Faber-hate thread..?

Fucking people....

if simply pointing out an intentional repeated illegal move is 'hating', sorry. ref allowed him to get away with it

i counted 4 'stop holding the fence' in 1 round, blatantly impeding brown's takedowns, no warning which would have preceded a justifiable point being taken away, WEC/ZUFFA wanted this guy to win, I didn't, I win, $$$.

Illegal shit is annoying.

OneSidedWar - DO you have anything better to do then start your 4th Faber-hate thread..?

Fucking people....

oh, and the only other thread i made was in regard to the WEC commentary, not Faber...stop sulking, pussyhole

This is the sort of thing that while not absolutely terrible, is much much worse than anything GSP allegedly did against BJ Penn, yet I seriously doubt the Penn fans will mention it much.

this type of thing makes me torn b/t optimal setting; ring vs. cage

[quote]jakeH - plus it's kinda hard to go with a 30yr old 'california kid'[/quote] 

the Babyface assasin still  holding up

^middle-age faced assassin imo

i would have done the same thing in this position, it is natural instincts. just like in the fedor vs lindland fight.

also, glad brown won.

that's a particularly unflattering pic of barnett, but touche, how bout the 'former baby face assassin'

flesheatingbull - i would have done the same thing in this position, it is natural instincts. just like in the fedor vs lindland fight.

also, glad brown won.

cerrone blasting krause's face to pieces with knees and kicks was instinct, but not allowed, cerrone refrained. had he done so he would have been penalized

i get it, can be instinctual to reach back, latch on, but faber knew what he was doing repeatedly, the ref knew what he was doing and at the very least a warning should have been issued

just lookin for fair fights bra

It didn't appear that Faber was locking his fingers onto the cage to prevent being taken down or gain advantage.   

Good job by the ref for not making a mountain of a mole hill.

Mike Brown fan by the way.

Random_Hajile - Word going around camp is that's how he shattered two bones in his hand.
X-rays from MMAWeekly.