Uriah Hall hate has been ridiculous...

People were saying that he was a point fighter and said he should've been cut earlier this year. Ridiculous.

He's now won 5 of 6 (should be 6 in a row - Natal decision was a robbery).
And 4 of those 6 fights were TKOs.

He could go to a decision in his next 3 and his finish rate would still be higher than most guys.

He's inconsistent. That's all. And I think that's been the major rub with fans.

Here's hoping he strings a few together! Phone Post 3.0

Butt Hurt - He's inconsistent. That's all. And I think that's been the major rub with fans.

I think this criticism of him is overblown. That and him not having killer instinct.
Makes for a great sound byte and reality TV/TUF but both seem exaggerated.
The criticisms basically get parroted by fans and on tv and it becomes truth.

Winning 5 of 6 (should be 6 of 6) with 4 TKOs is impressive in the UFC and consistent.

I really like Hall.

He's 12-5.

I don't think consistency is too harsh an observation.

I hope he goes on a major run.

Grouping me in with all these hyper critical fans you're talking about is rather presumptuous. Phone Post 3.0

Leben
Stallings
Bambgose

Were all not ufc caliber fighters at the time he fought them

Don't misunderstand me, leben is a fucking warrior and earned the right to fight in the ufc for as long as he wanted.

But he had nothing for him by the time they fought.

Bambgose was especially weird since he turned down a bunch of replacements for Riggs, big name fights. Instead suggesting bambgose his former sparring partner who hall used to tune up on the regular.

As far as the natal fight, the lack of killer instinct screwed him there.

I'm a huge hall fan, and when his head is on straight he's one of best guys at 185. It's not hating to state the obvious that he struggles with the mental aspect, something he's admitted. Phone Post 3.0

mada - 
daba -
Butt Hurt - He's inconsistent. That's all. And I think that's been the major rub with fans.

I think this criticism of him is overblown. That and him not having killer instinct.
Makes for a great sound byte and reality TV/TUF but both seem exaggerated.
The criticisms basically get parroted by fans and on tv and it becomes truth.

Winning 5 of 6 (should be 6 of 6) with 4 TKOs is impressive in the UFC and consistent.
Probably gets criticized too harshly, but that's only because his potential is so great. Also, you say he was robbed against Natal but really the fans lost on that fight. Natal isn't a great stand up fighter and Hall made that fight terrible. I guess it was mental or maybe he was hurt, but that fight is a big reason for most of the criticism and it really was a terrible performance. Phone Post 3.0

I would agree with this. Even though I thought he should have received the nod for that Natal fight, he should have blown him out of the water considering it was a stand up fight. But then he fights one of the best in that weight division for the last decade and he starts throwing Street Fighter II special moves. Hopefully we also see this in his next fight.

He needs to keep wining by spinning back face kick, like that one time.

Someonestolemysocks - Leben
Stallings
Bambgose

Were all not ufc caliber fighters at the time he fought them

Don't misunderstand me, leben is a fucking warrior and earned the right to fight in the ufc for as long as he wanted.

But he had nothing for him by the time they fought.

Bambgose was especially weird since he turned down a bunch of replacements for Riggs, big name fights. Instead suggesting bambgose his former sparring partner who hall used to tune up on the regular.

As far as the natal fight, the lack of killer instinct screwed him there.

I'm a huge hall fan, and when his head is on straight he's one of best guys at 185. It's not hating to state the obvious that he struggles with the mental aspect, something he's admitted. Phone Post 3.0
Bambgose wasn't his sparing partner and Uriah didn't tune him up on the regular. They trained in the same gym for a while but didn't spar. Phone Post 3.0