Uriah hall not so friendly in Sydney

Just sat there playing on his phone all event .reluctantly walked over to a few fans to take a picture and wouldn't talk , smile or take his huge sunglasses off . I don't know maybe he was having a shitty day .
Anyone else had a similar interaction with him ? Phone Post 3.0

Poor OP didn't get her autograph? Heard crying on the Internet helps. Phone Post 3.0

He looks like he's kind of shy and introverted give him a break Phone Post 3.0

Laids85 - Just sat there playing on his phone all event .reluctantly walked over to a few fans to take a picture and wouldn't talk , smile or take his huge sunglasses off . I don't know maybe he was having a shitty day .
Anyone else had a similar interaction with him ? Phone Post 3.0
It's you not him..truly Phone Post 3.0

He was so friendly before UFC 171 in Dallas. He was late to his fan event, because of traffic, so he stayed until everybody had a picture and he talked with everybody as long as they wanted. Never rushed anybody. He was engaging and took as many pictures as each individual wanted! Phone Post 3.0

intoverted people can get tired being around a lot of people for long periods of time

sounds like he just needed some alone time to recharge

rekt - intoverted people can get tired being around a lot of people for long periods of time

That's me. Doesn't mean he's being rude or "a jerk" he just prefers to be by himself Phone Post 3.0

rekt - intoverted people can get tired being around a lot of people for long periods of time

Dr Phil?? Phone Post 3.0

Haha suck a fart you retards . I've got nothing against the guy . But it seemed he did not want to be there today. Phone Post 3.0

Laids85 - Haha suck a fart you retards . I've got nothing against the guy . But it seemed he did not want to be there today. Phone Post 3.0
You were there. Now here. None of us want to be around your whiny cuntiness. Phone Post 3.0

bakobell -
Laids85 - Haha suck a fart you retards . I've got nothing against the guy . But it seemed he did not want to be there today. Phone Post 3.0
You were there. Now here. None of us want to be around your whiny cuntiness. Phone Post 3.0
Correct!! Phone Post 3.0

It's you!! and now you gone made it all personal..look behind you!!..no!! not at your boyfriend look further back to the large Black person behind you (again not your boyfriend) it's Uriah Hall Phone Post 3.0

I'm burning my Uriah hall pillow case now I can't handle this shit Phone Post 3.0

Uriah's been great this week. Super personable and generous with the fans Phone Post 3.0

xxxxxxxx - I've heard he's worse than Hitler.

This thread only backs that up further. Phone Post 3.0

Wrong. I hear Hitler was a gas at parties.

He's one of the nicest people in the sport. Maybe he had Jet Legs and was mad tired cuz a the time change. It's like next week down there. It takes a coupla days to get usta it.

time traveling 12er -
xxxxxxxx - I've heard he's worse than Hitler.

This thread only backs that up further. Phone Post 3.0

Wrong. I hear Hitler was a gas at parties.
Methane or nitrous oxide? Phone Post 3.0

I_AM_THE_CAWKSUCKER - 
Bobby Lupo -

He's one of the nicest people in the sport. Maybe he had Jet Legs and was mad tired cuz a the time change. It's like next week down there. It takes a coupla days to get usta it.

My god that jet legs messes ppl up Phone Post 3.0

It gets me drunker than whiskey. I go to Vegas or Rome and it's like forget about it, stick me with a fork. Flew from Melbourne to LA and it was like going back in time and living the same day over again. 

Lol cry on qq Phone Post 3.0

Kind Sir -

That's me. Doesn't mean he's being rude or "a jerk" he just prefers to be by himself Phone Post 3.0
Yep, I'm the same way. Phone Post 3.0