Uriah hall not so friendly in Sydney

I_AM_THE_CAWKSUCKER - Is the guy not entitled to some time to chill and watch the fights etc? Doesn't sound like he done anything wrong tbh. Phone Post 3.0
No, he's not, cawksucker. Phone Post 3.0

Met him before the fights started and he helped me find my seats. He let me sit on his shoulders for the main event. After the fights he took me out  for sushi and we laughed at pictures of OP in a bathing suit.

Bobby Lupo - 
I_AM_THE_CAWKSUCKER - 
Bobby Lupo -

He's one of the nicest people in the sport. Maybe he had Jet Legs and was mad tired cuz a the time change. It's like next week down there. It takes a coupla days to get usta it.

My god that jet legs messes ppl up Phone Post 3.0

It gets me drunker than whiskey. I go to Vegas or Rome and it's like forget about it, stick me with a fork. Flew from Melbourne to LA and it was like going back in time and living the same day over again. 

buh gawd this jet legs

too much wine with your calzones tonight mate

trobinson21 - I invited Chuck Liddell to my birthday party on year through MySpace, he never showed, you just can't do fans like this. Phone Post 3.0
Lol man that's funny. Phone Post 3.0

I_AM_THE_CAWKSUCKER - Is the guy not entitled to some time to chill and watch the fights etc? Doesn't sound like he done anything wrong tbh. Phone Post 3.0
^^^^^ Phone Post 3.0

MyGodThisMMA - 
Kind Sir -
rekt - intoverted people can get tired being around a lot of people for long periods of time

sounds like he just needed some alone time to recharge
That's me. Doesn't mean he's being rude or "a jerk" he just prefers to be by himself Phone Post 3.0
That's the truth. Even if im having a good time some people think I'm down or not happy because I just can't keep up the socializing for too long at one time without PEDs. Phone Post 3.0

yep, this sounds like me...after an hour or so around a group of people socializing, im ready to find the nearest exit...if im forced somehow to keep socializing after ive reached my limit, im not a friendly person...an extrovert would never understand this..

Maybe Aussies smell weird and he couldn't handle it anymore. Phone Post 3.0

Bry Bry -
MyGodThisMMA - 
Kind Sir -
rekt - intoverted people can get tired being around a lot of people for long periods of time

sounds like he just needed some alone time to recharge
That's me. Doesn't mean he's being rude or "a jerk" he just prefers to be by himself Phone Post 3.0
That's the truth. Even if im having a good time some people think I'm down or not happy because I just can't keep up the socializing for too long at one time without PEDs. Phone Post 3.0

yep, this sounds like me...after an hour or so around a group of people socializing, im ready to find the nearest exit...if im forced somehow to keep socializing after ive reached my limit, im not a friendly person...an extrovert would never understand this..
I'm glad there are other people on here that feel that way. My anxiety goes through the roof when forced into a social situation for too long. A lot of people mistake introverts for assholes and it's difficult for some to understand. Phone Post 3.0

Did other fighters make time for you and the fans OP? Phone Post 3.0

I love how sensitive people are, grow a pair and when you do you will realize he is a man. What the fuck does it matter if doesn't want to talk to anyone, it's men doing manly shit. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe the bone from his toe was still hanging out of his shoe and he was a little cranky. Phone Post 3.0

Well, this didn't turn out well.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

I blame Mayhem. Somehow he is responsible for this. Phone Post 3.0

Well the guy is a pro and as such should act like it when he's out in public. How hard is it to smile and be friendly. These pros are partly paid by the persona they portray. Like it or not.

Kind Sir -
time traveling 12er -
xxxxxxxx - I've heard he's worse than Hitler.

This thread only backs that up further. Phone Post 3.0

Wrong. I hear Hitler was a gas at parties.
Methane or nitrous oxide? Phone Post 3.0
Zyklon B Phone Post 3.0

BadDog -
No, he's not, cawksucker. Phone Post 3.0
Not at public events of his employers. Phone Post 3.0

If you want a autograph and picture with me Ill be happy to oblige .. ear to ear smile as well

Laids85 - Just sat there playing on his phone all event .reluctantly walked over to a few fans to take a picture and wouldn't talk , smile or take his huge sunglasses off . I don't know maybe he was having a shitty day .
Anyone else had a similar interaction with him ? Phone Post 3.0
You must send the ladies running for the hills when you don't get enough attention huh? ?? Phone Post 3.0

Furious White Belt - He looks like he's kind of shy and introverted give him a break Phone Post 3.0
This he was probably forced to show up and wasnt happy Phone Post 3.0