Uriah hall not so friendly in Sydney

I_AM_THE_CAWKSUCKER - Is the guy not entitled to some time to chill and watch the fights etc? Doesn't sound like he done anything wrong tbh. Phone Post 3.0
No he's not! Not when he's on the fucking clock and brought across the world to meet the fans. Cunt move... Phone Post 3.0

Uriah Hall once helped my grandmother across the street. Phone Post 3.0

I truly can't see him intentionally being a prick. By all accounts he's a gentleman and very nice. Phone Post 3.0

OP tearing down the Uriah Hall poster over his bed. Phone Post 3.0

Uriah Hall once gave me a hand job when I was down on my luck, no homo. Phone Post 3.0

Sex Chicken -

Met him before the fights started and he helped me find my seats. He let me sit on his shoulders for the main event. After the fights he took me out  for sushi and we laughed at pictures of OP in a bathing suit.

Can't believe this was overlooked. Just lol. Phone Post 3.0

yes cunt, by all accounts he does sound like a good guy. I'm from the east coast, as is he. We know the same people trained with some of the same people and NONE had a bad word to say about him. You want to judge be my guest, but you are a cunt. And check you out, no friends on here, recent member, talking shit. You are a pathetic loser who goes from screen name to screen name because you're a useless pussy.

Roberto Silva - Big dark sunglasses?

Probably wasn't Uriah at all.

Did he look like this at all, OP?

Phone Post 3.0
Does he look like a bitch? Phone Post 3.0

BoondockJOSH - I love how sensitive people are, grow a pair and when you do you will realize he is a man. What the fuck does it matter if doesn't want to talk to anyone, it's men doing manly shit. Phone Post 3.0

I Know what your sayin'. When I'm doin' manly shit I don't want to here no jibber jabber.

There was a meet and greet on the day of the weigh ins and there was weidman and Uriah hall. I heard weidman and serra were hilarious and great with the fans, didn't hear much about Uriah. But I agree that if he was brought over here to just meet fans then that's PR work which is part of his job so he should do it appropriately.

But like I said, I wasn't there and only heard good things about the meet and greet. Phone Post 3.0

He could of been hungry because serra was hogging all the food Phone Post 3.0

I met Uriah Hall and Demetrious Johnson in NYC...couldn't have been more cool

Pilot201 -

yes cunt, by all accounts he does sound like a good guy. I'm from the east coast, as is he. We know the same people trained with some of the same people and NONE had a bad word to say about him. You want to judge be my guest, but you are a cunt. And check you out, no friends on here, recent member, talking shit. You are a pathetic loser who goes from screen name to screen name because you're a useless pussy.

Jesus, man. Why are you being such an asshole? Phone Post 3.0

Laids85 - Just sat there playing on his phone all event .reluctantly walked over to a few fans to take a picture and wouldn't talk , smile or take his huge sunglasses off . I don't know maybe he was having a shitty day .
Anyone else had a similar interaction with him ? Phone Post 3.0
So you mean just how everyone else there were on their phones? Phone Post 3.0

It pisses me off when people get pissed that someone in the public eye doesn't make them happy. Some people beg for the attention, Chael or Mcgregor for instance, they should be good to fans who love their media schtick. But the media force most sportsmen into celebrity. You're not Uriahs friend, he doesn't owe you photos and intelligent conversation, go to a meet and greet if you want that. If he's an arsehole to you there, come bitch by all means Phone Post 3.0

Pilot201 -

Dayum. Someone got his feelings hurt. Phone Post 3.0

Uriah Hall is the BEST!

One time I was at the fair trying to win one of those giant stuffed bears for my girlfriend by knocking over the pyramid stacked bottles with a base ball, but I kinda throw like a girl so I wasn't doing well.

Out of nowhere Uriah Hall appears, winks, takes the ball out of my hand and BLAM knocks over all the bottles! He won the giant bear and gave it to me so I could give it to my girlfriend. Then we all went on the Ferris Wheel together and then he high-fived me and call me "bro" before he left to show off his award winning pig.

He's a good dude.

Laids85 - Just sat there playing on his phone all event .reluctantly walked over to a few fans to take a picture and wouldn't talk , smile or take his huge sunglasses off . I don't know maybe he was having a shitty day .
Anyone else had a similar interaction with him ? Phone Post 3.0

Is he supposed to suck your balls? He's just a dude.

Hall once helped my 4 yr old tie his shoes Phone Post 3.0