Uriah Hall Vs Sean Strickland who you got?

Strickland is almost a 2-1 favorite which seems a little crazy to me. I like Uriah in this fight… although I think this matchup is very close. I am thinking about laying $500 on Uriah to possibly win $900. Does this seem crazy? Anyone else like Uriah in this matchup?

2 Likes

Hall … it obviously depends if Hall is on though

3 Likes

Which Hall will we get

5 Likes

Let’s go Uriah, let’s go, it’s your time!

4 Likes

Rooting for Uriah. He absolutely can win, just don’t know if he will. Your bet isn’t crazy, if you can afford to lose it.

3 Likes

It’s Uriah’s birthday Saturday. I may lay some $ on him as well.

Plus Strickland is easily one of the most unlikable characters in MMA.

8 Likes

I got Hall by upset.

2 Likes

I placed my more interesting parlay on Hall to win, so I’m sure Uriah “Does He Even Trane” Hall shows up fight night.

My reasoning was Hall has fought a roster of former champions and contenders that makes Strickland’s career look like he’s groomed by the UFC.

3 Likes

Stickland, timid Hall will show up.

1 Like

The real question is who cares? Halls fights are usually pretty boring unless he gets a highlight reel k.o. I would never bet on him.

No no no, Strickland runs through him. He’ll pressure and counter off Hall’s single strikes. I don’t think this fight is competitive at all but I do really like the matchup though.

3 Likes

Hall will destroy him with ease.

Sean was talking shit about Hall yesterday at the press conference.

One of the reporters told Hall, his conference came after Sean’s.

Hall was pissed and revealed that they used to train together and they’re not on the same level.

Of course, as previously noted above, it depends which Hall shows up but I think Hall is a little extra motivated.

4 Likes

Actually good betting information. As others have noted Hall sometimes is afraid to pull the trigger unlike Anderson. Strickland will likely motivate him with that killer instinct.

2 Likes

Is Strickland much of a grappler? Seems like he will want to strike with Hall and that bodes well for Urijah… if he wants to lay and pray though— eww

1 Like

id favor Hall

Yeah, it is a very interesting matchup. Hall is ranked higher than him and he doesn’t like the idea he has to fight a guy ranked a few notches below him but feels he has to do whatever the UFC wants. I don’t think Strickland looks amazing. He is a solid fighter but I think this is a 50/50 fighter.

Strickland brings the pressure and Hall folds imo

1 Like

I got Strickland in this one, to walk ol Uriah Down an maybe stop him

Also would not be surprised if hall gets some crazy ko win, I’ll be watching

I put 50 on hall. Paying 2.30

2 Likes

I just see this more as a 50/50 fight. I personally give the edge to Hall. Strickland being more than a 2-1 fav seems off to me.

1 Like