Uriah Hall vs. Sean Strickland

These announcers are talking loudly over each other. Really distracting from the action.

2 Likes

He’s open to the right hook but I don’t know how good Uriah’s hands are from southpaw

Yeah not sure what happened but that was weird, didn’t think he got hurt by a punch

I usually don’t complain but Bisping needs to chill right no, he’s screaming over the action lol.

1 Like

hall is grimacing a lot there

He keeps smacking his left leg for some reason and eating hooks. why ? he was coming back and then got on a weird mood as he was gaining momentum but it was totaly counter productive as he could feint kicks without lowering his hand so much and taking damage.

1 Like

Benoit corrected him mid fight because he was screaming about a knee to the face that never connected. it was embarassing. he needs to look at his monitor and stop being a fan, he needs to do his job period.

4 Likes

Hall forgot how to throw kicks.

Hall just freezes when he steps into the octagon. It’s like his mind just breaks and doesn’t allow his body to follow through

4 Likes

Hall fuckin sucks

3 Likes

Why isStrivkland going for takedowns when he had Urijah hurt badly?! Terrible fight iq

3 Likes

Strickland is a fucking dog, this is a good fight.

2 Likes

Hall is wounded but still throwing heat. I think he is trying to avoid walking into a big shot.

If only he had a mental game.

1 Like

this so sad

Strickland could have finished two times. He hurts him and then stops and humps him standing against the cage while.

He hurts him and then does nothing for 2 minutes. He hasn’t tried to finish one time.

1 Like

Uriah is proving something to himself tonight

Agreed. He hurt him twice and then just cuddled with him for a minute. So weird.

1 Like

That he should work at footlocker

That was a beatdown
didnt think Hall would last