Urijah Faber fighting on prelims again?

Didn't even know he was fighting this weekend. I don't even recall hearing he had a fight coming up. Glad to hear he's back so soon. Phone Post 3.0

I think he's the first fight on the main card. Phone Post 3.0

Death Star - I think he's the first fight on the main card. Phone Post 3.0
Oh is he? Thought I saw he was headlining prelims. Either way, I didn't even know he was fighting. Phone Post 3.0

He's the last prelim again Phone Post 3.0

Urijah is the king of headlining the prelims.

Headlining prelims is basically a mid main card slot in terms of size tbh.

It leads up into the show and is an important spot for garnering interest.

"oh shit that was a good fight maybe we should buy this card".

With urijah in the slot you know it will have some good scrambles, two guys going at each other, and will probably end in a RNC.

Headlining the prelims is actually a good gig. You headline the free card. More exposure and what does Faber have to do now anyways? He's fighting to collect a paycheck because he knows now that he'll never be a UFC champ.

beastmans chin -
Huh... Tuesday mmafighting.com had him listed as the first fight on the main. Phone Post 3.0

Death Star -
beastmans chin -
Huh... Tuesday mmafighting.com had him listed as the first fight on the main. Phone Post 3.0
And they still do: http://www.mmafighting.com/fight-card/604/ufc-181

I see other articles talking about him on the prelims though. Phone Post 3.0

FS1 commercial has him on the prelims Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. I like seeing him on the prelims as he has much more exposure, and he's almost always in a great fight. Phone Post 3.0

Faber prolly has a main card bonus in his contract so the Egg of Greed is putting him on the prelims to save up money for the snow driveway in Vegas fund.

Feels like he fights every card.

It would also be fox or whoever asking for a bigger name to bump up there viewers. Phone Post 3.0

Cub a Contender? Fuhgeddaboudit - 

Faber prolly has a main card bonus in his contract so the Egg of Greed is putting him on the prelims to save up money for the snow driveway in Vegas fund.

Actually Faber said himself that he doesn't get any sort of PPV  bonus so he prefers to headline the prelims since more people often see those fights since PPV numbers are down nowadays.

Cub a Contender? Fuhgeddaboudit - 

This right here is the very essence of the modern MMA fan.