Urijah Faber not retired

tested by USADA last week.

Could be he just never thought to notify them, then they come knocking, he knows he's clean and pee pees anyway?

Morgz -

Could be he just never thought to notify them, then they come knocking, he knows he's clean and pee pees anyway?

Or he hasn't taken the steps to withdraw because he's holding out for Vitor's legend league. 

Malvert the Janitor - 
Morgz -

Or he hasn't taken the steps to withdraw because he's holding out for Vitor's legend league. 

That would be super!

I never believe any of these guys retire fully.  Can't say I blame them.  Especially the guys who have tasted some success

Malvert the Janitor -
Morgz -

Vitor vs Faber.
That's what Vitor and his fans want

NotTheNoobYoureLookingFor -
Malvert the Janitor -
Morgz -

Vitor vs Faber.

You speak for Vitor and his fans? Fan club President perhaps? 

Fuck kid yamamoto is still being tested by the ufc

Was Uriah's retirement fight the last one on his UFC contract or is he retired but still under contract.

Kole Conrad still being tested?

Damn they must have the scoop on Eddie, dude has been tested mad times.

Malvert the Janitor -
NotTheNoobYoureLookingFor -
Malvert the Janitor -
Morgz -

Vitor vs Faber.

You speak for Vitor and his fans? Fan club President perhaps? 

Just an assumption. Back up for when the Punk fight doesn't pan out.

Why do you care so much about this testing?

Maybe he's hoping for one last hoorah against tj in case tj beats garbrandt

cantuna4u - Kole Conrad still being tested?
Pretty sure he's retired

I thought Kyle Noke also retired? 

Probably wants that bj Penn legends match

ufc98newb - Probably wants that bj Penn legends match
Retirement tour!

Faber vs BJ
Faber vs Kid
Faber vs Gomi
Faber vs Kawajiri (too bad Crusher left UFC)
And that's about it from me. I'd say even throw in Faber vs Clay Guida but Clay's still got it in my book, and also they train together (not sure if they still do) so idk how that'd affect things.

He'd be smart to keep his options open. If there is a big name and big payday, I'm sure he would consider it. He's a smart guy.

If you follow his Instagram or snap chat he still puts in work in the gym. Isn't like he's just sitting on his ass eating pizza so I'm sure if a good payday came his way he would be game to go

He's grappling in SUG soon