Urjiah vs. Cruz Main Event for next UFC on Fox?

With the main card tonight being sort of lackluster and anti-climatic, I expect the UFC to throw another title fight on free TV. I think this would be the perfect fight to headline the next UFC on Fox card especially coming off the Ultimate Fighter on FX.

What do you think?

Can the UFC afford to have Dom try and jab and jog against Urijah?

No doubt though that Urijah is extremely marketable and charismatic and he would try and bring the fight to Dom, but still.. they need a back and forth war.

Season won't be over by then

Neither of their 2 fights were boring at all. So, yes, they could afford it because neither of them are boring fighters especially not Urijah. Guy is never in a boring fight.

Have the Co-Main event be Mir vs. Cain and you got a good couple fights.

Cdn_Machine - Season won't be over by then

That's too bad. When is the next UFC on Fox? 

Brigham -  Neither of their 2 fights were boring at all. So, yes, they could afford it because neither of them are boring fighters especially not Urijah. Guy is never in a boring fight.

Have the Co-Main event be Mir vs. Cain and you got a good couple fights.<br type="_moz" />

Co-main is going to be Miller vs Diaz and the ultimate fighter will be over in June so with UFC on Fox 3 being on May 5th it wont happen

Fuck that, how about you put on some exciting fighters? Make the next card wrestler-free.

-Franklin vs. Mousasi
-Stann vs Bisping
-Ellenberger vs Alves

Heard a rumour Cruz and Faber are the next TUF coaches and they will fight in Brisbane Australia towards the end of this year. Can anyone confirm? Phone Post

Cdn_Machine - 
Brigham -  Neither of their 2 fights were boring at all. So, yes, they could afford it because neither of them are boring fighters especially not Urijah. Guy is never in a boring fight.

Have the Co-Main event be Mir vs. Cain and you got a good couple fights.<br type="_moz" />

Co-main is going to be Miller vs Diaz and the ultimate fighter will be over in June so with UFC on Fox 3 being on May 5th it wont happen

Maybe then make the Main event the finals of the 125lb tourney?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Brigham - 
Cdn_Machine - 

Maybe then make the Main event the finals of the 125lb tourney?

I don't know what the main event will be, I doubt it will be that just cause of the lack of popularity for those guys yet, that would be a huge stage for them and many people might not watch cause they don't know the names! My bet is Rampage vs Hendo if Page gets past Bader.

May 5 means one thing

Gotta put a Mexican in the main event.

Cain Velasquez. Phone Post

Good idea Phone Post