US can be such a dick

https://youtu.be/46IY_wnL4nM

3 Likes

Canada is the only G7 country to take from the COVAX global vaccine sharing initiative set for poorer countries to have access to vaccines.

Good one CBC. You really zinged the Americans with that one.  

1 Like
King Trav -

Canada is the only G7 country to take from the COVAX global vaccine sharing initiative set for poorer countries to have access to vaccines.

Good one CBC. You really zinged the Americans with that one.  

Truly incompetent leadership. Imagine if a World War broke out with Peter Pan running the country?

You lost me about 20 seconds in, when she said "sorry" in Canadian. Nice try, Canada. 

1 Like

We bought and prepaid for enough vaccines to do our population twice over between 4 companies.

I guess Justin was going to try and use them for political clout with other countries for favors.

Turns out Canada has zero clout in getting the vaccines before every other customer of the producers. We are already seeing the lying peel away on the vaccines. Like a fridge is fine for storing, 60 % is a better estimate of actual usefulness. We will be stuck holding a bunch of useless vaccines that hold no value in the World.

Sorry Trump or Biden whatever. The US government should put the US People first. Everyone else can eat after us.

1 Like

Meh I tried to like it but kind of a 3rd world skit.

You Canadians are tough so buck up little campers and stop complaining FFS. We will send you vaccines once we have all got our shots.

Hessian -

We bought and prepaid for enough vaccines to do our population twice over between 4 companies.

I guess Justin was going to try and use them for political clout with other countries for favors.

Turns out Canada has zero clout in getting the vaccines before every other customer of the producers. We are already seeing the lying peel away on the vaccines. Like a fridge is fine for storing, 60 % is a better estimate of actual usefulness. We will be stuck holding a bunch of useless vaccines that hold no value in the World.

And he’d likely win a majority if there was a snap election today. It’s a pretty crazy time in Canada. 

1 Like
  1. F*ck Trudeau.

2. F*ck the CBC.

I’ll fight both of them.

1 Like
Captain Canuck - 1) F*ck Trudeau.
  1. F*ck the CBC.

I’ll fight both of them.

The CBC used to be a very important organization in Canada. I grew up in rural and remote areas so CBC was our only line to the rest of Canada sometimes. Stu Jeffries, Snake amd Joey Jeremiah, and the Kids in the Hall were all my good buddies! Along with the Raccoons and Mr. Dressup.

These days with the internet, satellite tv and all the other advancements in our abilities to receive and send communications I truly think it’s time for Canadians to rethink our relationship with the CBC.

I like the Ceeb. I listen to it a lot. I don’t watch it often but I don’t watch a tonne of television to begin with.

I won’t support their podcasts though. 

The CBC has really changed over the last couple of decades and I don’t think the changes have been very good.

DeGrass Jr Hiiiiiiiigh!!!

Also This Hour Has 22 Minutes used to be hilarious too. Rick Mercer has great bits on there. 

Rick Merced Talking To Americans was hysterical. Even Americans loved that stuff. 

King Trav -
  1. F*ck the CBC.

I’ll fight both of them.

The CBC used to be a very important organization in Canada. I grew up in rural and remote areas so CBC was our only line to the rest of Canada sometimes. Stu Jeffries, Snake amd Joey Jeremiah, and the Kids in the Hall were all my good buddies! Along with the Raccoons and Mr. Dressup.

These days with the internet, satellite tv and all the other advancements in our abilities to receive and send communications I truly think it’s time for Canadians to rethink our relationship with the CBC.

I like the Ceeb. I listen to it a lot. I don’t watch it often but I don’t watch a tonne of television to begin with.

The CBC has really changed over the last couple of decades and I don’t think the changes have been very good.

Agreed.

The CBC used to be decent and had great programming and was very Canadiana.

All those programs and more were something we could all share and enjoy.

Then as time went by they seemed to fall to sh*t.

Jian Ghomeshi was a prime example.

They let him run rampant because he got ratings and then threw him to the wolves when he could do no more with him.

They has all these “hard hitting” stories they inventigated but meanwhile the apple was rotten and this was a prime example.

When they did an “investigation” on themselves it was pathetic.

But worse, they are so biased now with their news it’s terrible.

Brockback Mountain - Sorry Trump or Biden whatever. The US government should put the US People first. Everyone else can eat after us.

Half the country thinks it's evil or destructive. "America" doesn't want to be first.

King Trav -
Hessian -

And he’d likely win a majority if there was a snap election today. It’s a pretty crazy time in Canada. 

It's one province that elcets him 

It is a Monarchy or a Dictatorship when we get generations of the same family fucking us at the highest levels.

Like Father like Son, besides CBC radio the news and tv is puppet script now.

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT4uQiuLq7ndF8Bvr2/giphy.gif

John Travoltage -
King Trav -
Hessian -

I think you’d be surprised by how many people would vote for him right now. The power of money for nothing is very strong in Canada at this moment. 

King Trav - 
John Travoltage -
King Trav -
Hessian -

I think you’d be surprised by how many people would vote for him right now. The power of money for nothing is very strong in Canada at this moment. 

It doesn't matter how many would...it's over before CST hits. 

Captain Canuck -
King Trav -
  1. F*ck the CBC.

I’ll fight both of them.

Agreed.

The CBC used to be decent and had great programming and was very Canadiana.

All those programs and more were something we could all share and enjoy.

Then as time went by they seemed to fall to sh*t.

Jian Ghomeshi was a prime example.

They let him run rampant because he got ratings and then threw him to the wolves when he could do no more with him.

They has all these “hard hitting” stories they inventigated but meanwhile the apple was rotten and this was a prime example.

When they did an “investigation” on themselves it was pathetic.

But worse, they are so biased now with their news it’s terrible.

I agree with the CBC being biased. They’ve jumped the shark with their news coverage of American politics too.

I still enjoy listening to them. Quirks and Quarks has been one of my favourite radio shows for most of my life. I miss Jay Ingram.

It’s hard to find any really unbiased news anymore. I try to read and listen as much as I can from what I guess are all sorts of biased news outlets. 

I enjoy a local station called CKOM that’s very right leaning too. They have a talk/call in show called John Gormely Live that has a very right leaning host. He rags on Trudeau all the time when I love listened to him.

This is a bit of a thread hijack. Perhaps a thread on the CBC one of these days would be good. 

RhinoHog -
King Trav - 
John Travoltage -
King Trav -
Hessian -

I’m just talking about the fact (my opinion) that he’d win a majority if a snap was called to today. 

King Trav - 
RhinoHog -
King Trav - 
John Travoltage -
King Trav -
Hessian -

I’m just talking about the fact (my opinion) that he’d win a majority if a snap was called to today. 

You're not wrong. And he lost the popular vote to a guy who won it.....and subsequently was fired. It's an odd peripheral when you look at it.