US Grappling Richmond - August 7th, 2010

Update on this website?

Oh, and TTT for these absolute division prizes!

ttt

ttt

If you're on the fence about whether or not to do an adult absolute (open weight) division in addition to your weight class, here's a good reason to do it: winners of ALL adult absolute divisions (not 30+) will be awarded prizes! Gis will go to the winners of all adult (men and women) gi division winners, from white all the way up to black belt (there are competitors already registered and committed in all of these divisions for men, for women white-purple). No-gi winners (all the way from novice to advanced) in the open weight divisions will receive a rashguard and board shorts!

Full info and registration can be found here:

http://www.usgrappling.us/events/dominion-grappling-championships-v/

Remember, night before weigh ins are available at the venue (Patrick Henry High School) from 6 to 8 PM. If you're weighing in on Saturday and you're doing a no-gi division, you must be there before 9:30 AM in order to help us run the most on-time event in the area.

judogoat - 
TotalFightSource - I did!

Whew! 
Hey, are you coming out for this tournament?

I have no plans saturday but have no ride (or car)

TotalFightSource - 
judogoat - 
TotalFightSource - I did!

Whew! 

Hey, are you coming out for this tournament?

I have no plans saturday but have no ride (or car)

I'll be leaving my place Saturday at 6 AM.  You can walk over to my place, and we'll leave from here!

Pre-registration ends tomorrow at 8 PM. Register early and save money! And, if 10 competitors from your school register and pay online, you'll each be refunded $10! Get your school together and register online so everyone saves money.