US has launched dozens of missles in Syria!

Shepperd Smith on Fox just announced this. The US has launched Tomahawk missiles at two seperate air bases in Syria.

The U.S. military has launched more than 50 missiles aimed at Syria, NBC News reported.

Earlier Thursday, Reuters reported that a British diplomat had said the United Nations Security Council would not vote on Thursday on a draft resolution to condemn a deadly gas attack on Tuesday in a rebel-held area of northern Syria, but will continue negotiations.

Russia's deputy U.N. envoy, Vladimir Safronkov, warned that day of "negative consequences" if the U.S. carried out military strikes on Syria over the attack.

"We have to think about negative consequences, negative consequences, and all the responsibility if military action occurred will be on shoulders of those who initiated such doubtful and tragic enterprise," Safronkov told reporters when asked about possible U.S. strikes, adding that such consequences could be seen in Iraq and Libya.

Western countries have blamed President Bashar al-Assad's armed forces for Tuesday's attack in the town of Khan Sheikhoun in a rebel-held area of northern Syria hit by government air strikes. Syria's government has denied responsibility.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/06/us-military-has-launched-more-50-than-missiles-aimed-at-syria-nbc-news.html

sigh

Big mistake

Russia warns of 'negative consequences' if U.S. targets Syria

?

ReutersApril 6, 2017

UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - Russia's deputy U.N. envoy, Vladimir Safronkov, warned on Thursday of "negative consequences" if the United States carries out military strikes on Syria over a deadly toxic gas attack.

"We have to think about negative consequences, negative consequences, and all the responsibility if military action occurred will be on shoulders of those who initiated such doubtful and tragic enterprise," Safronkov told reporters when asked about possible U.S. strikes.

When asked what those negative consequences could be, he said: "Look at Iraq, look at Libya

They are saying that there are Russians embedded on those bases. I wonder what the blowback will be if we kill Russians in these attacks.

Not good to hear.

Bad decision imo.

Ridiculous 

Literally while he sits with Xi

Jews want this war. 

Meanwhile less than 1% of enlisted are Jewish. 

Fight your own wars, Israel!

This is scary. 

Was that the spark in the powder keg?

BigEyedFish - 

Literally while he sits with Xi

Smart!

I just launched 59 Tomahawks into Syria based on a news report.

Let's negotiate............

He's such a disaster.

Mother fucker.

You guys don't understand the holding costs associated with missiles.

Russia will most likely put a major force increase in Syria and this will escalate

This is all about doing Israel's bidding and helping the Saudis and turkey against Iran

StrikingMMA - They are saying that there are Russians embedded on those bases. I wonder what the blowback will be if we kill Russians in these attacks.

That's my biggest fear.