US Open XVIII Free Webcast this weekend

Exciting weekend in combat sports but one event that might be overlooked is the US Open of BJJ in Santa Cruz. This is the 18 year making it the longest continually run Brazilian Jiu Jitsu tournament in the United States. It largely showcases northern California talent (which is deep) and they are offering a free webcast. Sunday will especially be worth checking out as some good black belt matches will be taking place: USOpenBJJ.com Phone Post 3.0

Masters Black Belt Competition starts at 9:00 AM PST Sunday There are some standouts competing including Dan Camarillo making a rare return to action.

The Adult Black Belts start at 1:30 PST Sunday. Some of the top up and coming talent competing such as Tanner Rice, Nathan Mendelsohn, Samir Chantre, Osvaldo Moizinho, Julian Marquez.

My favorite matchup of the tournament has to be in the Black Belt Medium Heavy. Rhalan Gracie vs Clement Shields. Rhalan Gracie is the son of Relson Gracie and has recently become a northern California transplant. Clement Shields is known around here as Jake Shields older, bigger, and meaner brother. Should be a fun one.

The Inside BJJ crew will be doing the live play by play for the stream. Phone Post 3.0

^ there better be some talent on those rails

The webcast doesn't seem to be working.

It is working now. Good camera work and interesting commentary.

is Ernest in his 3rd trimester?

I always think in my head that Tim would look like Justin Theroux in Mulholland Dr.  well, he does not.

Poet of Gore -

I always think in my head that Tim would look like Justin Theroux in Mulholland Dr.  well, he does not.

I look better. It's my cross Phone Post 3.0

Poet of Gore -

Louis Theroux Phone Post