US Peace Council Drops The Truth On Syria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGq6aLTOF_I

No real coverage on this press conference. Please watch to get the truth from people who were on the ground, very demoralizing information.

Cliffs? Can't watch.

Later

In

Bombolini - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGq6aLTOF_I

No real coverage on this press conference. Please watch to get the truth from people who were on the ground, very demoralizing information.

Don't you know Assad is just a comic book villain psychotic with no rhyme or reason? And everything the media says is the truth. It's what the overwhelming majority of people believe. How could everyone be wrong?

Anyway it doesn't matter. "Assad" is now dropping white phosphorus. Hopefully WW3 breaks out and MAD is still in play. This species doesn't deserve to live on.

Holy Fuck.... I literally didn't a have clue to what's really going on

So if Assad isn't the one leading attacks against his people why are his people fleeing the country by the hundreds of thousands?   

This is one of the comment on youtube.

"Here are the details of this supposed "delegation", and they are all either Syrian government mouthpieces, or they are part of a private US antiwar organization (US Peace Council) with no connection to the UN. Such people are biased and will be susceptible to only hearing information they want to hear.

Bashar Ja’afari (Syria) and US Peace Council Representatives on Syria - Press Conference
Press briefing sponsored by the Permanent Representative of the Syrian Arab Republic.

Speakers:
H.E. Bashar Ja’afari, Permanent Representative of the Syrian Arab Republic
Alfred Marder, President of the US Peace Council
Mary Compton, Member of the Executive Board of the US Peace Council
Henry Lowendorf, Member of the Executive Board of the US Peace Council, Head of the Syria Delegation
Joe Jamison, Member of the Executive Board of the US Peace Council, Member of the Syria Delegation
Madelyn Hoffman, Executive Director of New Jersey Peace Action, Member of the Syria Delegation
Donna Nassor, Professor and Lawyer also part of US Peace Council?"

There's so much disinformation out there, I don't know who to believe anymore. But if this group is independent, then these allegations are quite disturbing. 

LiveWire - 

There's so much disinformation out there, I don't know who to believe anymore. But if this group is independent, then these allegations are quite disturbing. 

It's pretty simple. What does the US government say? What does the US gov MSM propaganda say (the free press lol)? That's what's not true. So the opposite is your best bet.

https://www.quora.com/Did-William-Casey-CIA-Director-really-say-Well-know-our-disinformation-program-is-complete-when-everything-the-American-public-believes-is-false

Cliffs?

tommyNOFilter -

Who is the US Peace Council? And what did they say?

It was a Soviet front group.

I'm almost glad that the Kremlin's left-wing mouthpieces are getting some time in the sun again.

Big_Data - I stopped when she was making the point that Sadam fell fast and assad has not because Syrians are united against outside forces.

Maybe she does address the fact that the US actually led a full invasion of Iraq as opposed to what is going on in syria.

I don't necessarily disagree with her points but it's a bit disingenuous to compare to Iraq to Syria in that way.

Maybe I'm not understanding the point being made. Shrug.

Yes that was pretty daft and a conflation from her own mind on what is (in her opinon) happening in Syria juxtaposed against recent history. 

If there is one solid take away from this video is there is not a civil war but a war between the civilized against Salafist barbarism. The "opposition" has been infiltrated by AQ to form Al-Nursa, who along with ISIS are contending for world wide beheading champion of the world right in Syria. And if Syria doesn't win this fight then it ceases to be.

This anecdotal but it aired on January 18, 2011, so it had to be filmed sometime in 2010, by Middle Eastern standards Syria looks as free and open as any place in the world so I struggle with this image of a place so disconnected from its leadership that they would be ripe for an organic armed revolution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2nktUhTMNU

sewich -

So if Assad isn't the one leading attacks against his people why are his people fleeing the country by the hundreds of thousands?   

Assad very well could be bombing the hell out of his own people but hard evidence is almost impossible to come by as most accounts of what happens comes from rebel held territories with a massive social media component.

It is much more likely that fighting with Air Power in Urban City areas brings about massive collateral damage as seen in Mosul, its an unfortunate result of war and people will use tragedy to suit their political agendas but we keep in mind that war has no winners, only survivors. 

And on the otherside of Assad we have the Jihadists "FSA"(literally hundreds of different groups under this banner so who knows what they actually are), whose only difference from ISIS is that they dont want a caliphate so much as to just control Syria as is.  Given those choices fleeing the country sounds pretty damn good especially if it looks like the jihadists are going to win and the SAA are fighting for its life which what was happening before the Russians steped in.

tommyNOFilter -
Berser_KED - This is one of the comment on youtube.

"Here are the details of this supposed "delegation", and they are all either Syrian government mouthpieces, or they are part of a private US antiwar organization (US Peace Council) with no connection to the UN. Such people are biased and will be susceptible to only hearing information they want to hear.

Bashar Ja’afari (Syria) and US Peace Council Representatives on Syria - Press Conference
Press briefing sponsored by the Permanent Representative of the Syrian Arab Republic.

Speakers:
H.E. Bashar Ja’afari, Permanent Representative of the Syrian Arab Republic
Alfred Marder, President of the US Peace Council
Mary Compton, Member of the Executive Board of the US Peace Council
Henry Lowendorf, Member of the Executive Board of the US Peace Council, Head of the Syria Delegation
Joe Jamison, Member of the Executive Board of the US Peace Council, Member of the Syria Delegation
Madelyn Hoffman, Executive Director of New Jersey Peace Action, Member of the Syria Delegation
Donna Nassor, Professor and Lawyer also part of US Peace Council?"

The president of this ensemble is a member of the communist party.. .  hard to take anyone seriuos that still believes in that shit.

"Alfred (Al) L Marder is a Connecticut peace activist and Communist Party USA member."

http://www.keywiki.org/Alfred_Marder

I didnt know this, sorry about that. Please watch this video of this very well informed man explain things, the worst people are cheerleading for a war against Assad and they are getting away with it because people in America just dont know what is happening in Syria.

State Senator Richard Black

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FNtEWfay_8

Archangel - Cliffs?

This group of people are saying Assad is extremely popular with all his people and theres no civil war, these are mercianries paid for by the Saudis, the US and Isreal. The msm is faking all the news coming out of the region.

jpm995 -
Archangel - Cliffs?

This group of people are saying Assad is extremely popular with all his people and theres no civil war, these are mercianries paid for by the Saudis, the US and Isreal. The msm is faking all the news coming out of the region.

Its not that they fake news, its that their sources often come from rebel held places where news can never be verified while at the same time ignoring the suffering of the Syria people at the hand of the rebels who they treat as Martyrs for democracy.