US Preparing For Missile Strike In Syria

AP reporting un-named sources sayimg US Navy moving vessels closer to Syria for cruise missile strike with in days. Phone Post

Why can't we focus on fixing our own damn continent first. Phone Post

TANK BROS - Why can't we focus on fixing our own damn continent first. Phone Post

Will missiles fix domestic problems? Phone Post

I caught this on Twitter about 15 minutes ago. They said we are moving several ships for tactical strike.

This will not turn out well. Phone Post

Seems like all this money could be better spent unfucking the country. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck.

Yup this is just what we need.

Someone better fucking revoke Obamas Nobel prize. Phone Post 3.0

So the CIA knows where the chemical weapon sites are like they did in Iraq? HA HA HA HA HA HA

Hope this isn't true. Phone Post

during breaking bad

Nothing to see here!

Lower college tuition!! Phone Post 3.0

I wish I could say that I was surprised.

Say goodbye to all of that hope and change the imbeciles of this country were ranting about. Phone Post 3.0

Jambo888 -
TANK BROS -  Why can't we focus on fixing our own damn continent first. Phone Post

what needs fixing? the people who are supposed to get all the wealth are still getting all the wealth?

I'm referring to Mexico. I guess it's more obvious to me because I live in AZ. Phone Post

The World must be getting easier to dupe. Especially Americans, since they take utube videos in the media and talk like the staged videos are proof.

Seriously, every report is unconfirmed but people talk about things as fact.

All this freedom on the internet and such is obviously not helping people get a grain of intelligence.

KneeUpperCut Ios -
Mok The Ookla - I wish I could say that I was surprised.

Say goodbye to all of that hope and change the imbeciles of this country were ranting about. Phone Post 3.0

Hope and change doesn't mean you should close your eyes/plug your ears and hope for the best.
They were blinded by his cronies. The media can't say one thing about the POTUS because it would be considered 'racist' to do so. Phone Post 3.0

Bout time Merica.

Makes my believe even more that the US government has something to go with the chemical weapon attack Phone Post 3.0

They don't even try to hard to be credible anymore. "Freedom fighters" say Assad's regime used chemical weapons... let's LIBERATE them.

I don't think the propaganda machine has worked that well but they don't really care. We the sheeple barely react.

Jack Carter - Makes my believe even more that the US government has something to go with the chemical weapon attack Phone Post 3.0

In my own mind I don't want to go there, but it does make sense. No proof so can't say that is the case though.

You know it is bro

Locked & Loaded Phone Post

MMAOutsider - 
TANK BROS - Why can't we focus on fixing our own damn continent first. Phone Post

Will missiles fix domestic problems? Phone Post

Can you reliably hit middle-America McMansions with missiles without collateral damage?