US Press stuffing Weiner down citizens throats

What is the US obsession with Weiner..the world is watching..work out your Weiner issues Phone Post 3.0

Go Rupert!! Phone Post 3.0

Brazzers.

What you did there...i see it 

Oh my God...Tired of hearing about this asshole. Fucking pathetic, I think he has a 40% approval rating in NY. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE! The only conclusion one can make is that the entire city has rocks in their heads. We already knew that I guess.

NSA exception98971/Verint/Nice systems/ we see you/?? Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa - 

Dude...I've seen your posts so frequently..especially since I joined a year ago and all I can surmise based on your posts is that you are the biggest brown nosing mofo ever. Have a spine and say what's on your mind.

Problem 8 - 
Hocky Balboa - 

Dude...I've seen your posts so frequently..especially since I joined a year ago and all I can surmise based on your posts is that you are the biggest brown nosing mofo ever. Have a spine and say what's on your mind.

you're about to get voted down to obliteration.

Kinda funny up there isn't it? Kinda like you swallowing meat for vote ups.

PTM2020 - 
Problem 8 - 
Hocky Balboa - 

you're about to get voted down to obliteration.

Take me down. I invite it. I wanna see how low I can get. ha.

Hocky Balboa -

Love the way the guy in the red hat is staring. Mesmerized. Phone Post 3.0

Point made..End scene Phone Post 3.0

Problem 8 - 
Hocky Balboa - 

I am genuinely confused by your post, as I don't consider myself to be a brown noser.

I do have a brown nose, as my skin is brown; So, you are correct there.

Even more confused as me posting a GIF in a thread which had no other people debating about anything, is the post that made you lash out against me.

Problem 8 - Oh my God...Tired of hearing about this asshole. Fucking pathetic, I think he has a 40% approval rating in NY. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE! The only conclusion one can make is that the entire city has rocks in their heads. We already knew that I guess.
He is not an asshole he is a Weiner Phone Post 3.0

They have to get his pole numbers up if he is to have a firm... oh nevermind.

Americans are obsessed by Weiner...why? Phone Post 3.0

Most people are more obsessed with why his wife stays with him.  She is a Clinton operative.  I assume he has lesbian vids of his wife scissoring Hillary.

Theres a guy called Weiner? Sorry my bad I was making a cultural statement on the overall American persona Phone Post 3.0

Has he been milked for information Phone Post 3.0