US trained dogs being mistreated by arabs

Cuckoldberry Finn -

we should send pedro over there before we turn it into glass.  he will go willingly, just bounce a ball into the back of a c130 and tell him there's free nikes on the other side

Seems a little excessive

TheDorkKnight -
Cuckoldberry Finn -

we should send pedro over there before we turn it into glass.  he will go willingly, just bounce a ball into the back of a c130 and tell him there's free nikes on the other side

Seems a little excessive

isn't really

Generally speaking, Arabs and Muslims in general hate dogs. They consider them dirty...

1 Like
boxingman - 
Trust - 

The muslim world not really big fans of dogs.  

depends where in the muslim world
some places dont like dogs
others like the Caucasus and central asia they love dogs
and have some awesome breeds like

centrial asian shepherd aka alabai

arabs, some like dogs and some dont

i find pakistanis. somalis etc
are the least likely to have a dog

The Egyptians I know do not like dogs. Not sure if it's a religion or a culture thing.

^^^  I have an uncle who hates dogs... thinks they are vile and filthy.

When he would visit our house when I was a kid, he would always push the dog away when it wanted to be pet.

Our family used to joke that he thought he was an "Arab King" or something... was so weird.

I have had dogs and love them, but would never sleep with one and didn't like it to lick my face...

Disgusting sub humans

Muslins are afraid of dogs.

Yamie Jagerbomb -

In 2011, 2,600,000 dogs/cats were euthanized in the USA. 

2.6 million. 

and?

Everyone is rightly bashing them for doing this but not a word about our fucking government that sent them there KNOWING this was happening?

1 Like

"I gotta log off the OG"

Please.

2 Likes

Special forces extraction for the dogs then 100 days of drone strikes on the perpetrators and the surrounding area.

1 Like
Pedro Navaja -
angryinch - 
Twostep - Fuck that entire part of the world man.

This. At this point in the evolution of society, that culture has zero redeeming qualities.

What culture is that? What part of the world is that?

I gotta log off the OG. Every damn thread I get into is filled with xenophobic bullshit.

You guys really need to grow up. Fucking disgusting behaviour here.

The acts of some do not represent the whole, when will you guys ever understand that?

Pedro.  Please list some of the amazing contributions the middle east has given to humanity in the last 20 years or so. I'll wait.....

Hope this helps

Pedro Navaja -
Wanderpage - 
Yamie Jagerbomb -

2.6 million. 

Are you trying to say thats worse than letting them starve and be eaten alive, riddled with disease, AND THEN left to die? Because thats a pretty stupid argument. 

No, hes saying you are all hypocrites for going all RAH RAH LETS BOMB THEM AND TURN THEM ALL TO GLASS BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE MISTREATED DOGS BUT HEY AT THE SAME TIME OUR COUNTRY KILLS MILLIONS OF DOGS JUST BECAUSE WE CAN"T CONTROL OUR OWN GREED

fucking idiots

Pedro. Would u say u have the record for most downvotes ever on this site? Just curious.

It's something for u to think about 

Sounds like something Trump would celebrate. 

I'd start a war over those pictures. 

Pedro Navaja - 
angryinch - 

This. At this point in the evolution of society, that culture has zero redeeming qualities.

I gotta log off the OG. Every damn thread I get into is filled with xenophobic bullshit.

The acts of some do not represent the whole, when will you guys ever understand that?

So reality is xenophobic?

1 Like

I'm confused on why we would allow our dogs to be taken by them? Do we also pay for their training?

angryinch - 
Pedro Navaja - 
angryinch - 

So reality is xenophobic?

If you're a libtard, then yes.

Pedro Navaja -
Wanderpage - 
Yamie Jagerbomb -

2.6 million. 

Are you trying to say thats worse than letting them starve and be eaten alive, riddled with disease, AND THEN left to die? Because thats a pretty stupid argument. 

No, hes saying you are all hypocrites for going all RAH RAH LETS BOMB THEM AND TURN THEM ALL TO GLASS BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE MISTREATED DOGS BUT HEY AT THE SAME TIME OUR COUNTRY KILLS MILLIONS OF DOGS JUST BECAUSE WE CAN"T CONTROL OUR OWN GREED

fucking idiots

I've never agreed with you until this post. It's what I was going to follow up with actually. 

Of course those fucks in Jordan are vile pieces of shit.  It is one governmental department though and 10/100 dogs  

in the US for that year mentioned earlier, it was 2.6 million Dogs/cats.  That's 7,222 each day of the entire year.

and why?

American culture?  Or is it something else?  Explain this to me you mouth breathers.  

White347LX -
boxingman - 
Trust - 

The muslim world not really big fans of dogs.  

depends where in the muslim world
some places dont like dogs
others like the Caucasus and central asia they love dogs
and have some awesome breeds like

centrial asian shepherd aka alabai

arabs, some like dogs and some dont

i find pakistanis. somalis etc
are the least likely to have a dog

The Egyptians I know do not like dogs. Not sure if it's a religion or a culture thing.

I'm assuming it's because dogs make them smile.  Apparently smiling is a very fake, American thing to do.