US Women's Soccer Equal Pay Lawsuit Tossed! MAGA!

LMAO!

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of cunts!

16 Likes

Matt Serra

1 Like

1 Like

camicom - 

Perfect.

Haha

1 Like

To bad!!! Now go make me a sammich!!!

MAGA

Fuck them. This chick deserves to be paid more than their whole team combined. Teqball is the shit. lol

Good 

The judge found they got paid more both in totality and on a per-game basis.  It’s amusing no one at the women’s national team thought to run those numbers before filing suit.  

5 Likes

Why is this a MAGA?

1 Like

Echo1 -

The judge found they got paid more both in totality and on a per-game basis.  It’s amusing no one at the women’s national team thought to run those numbers before filing suit.  

women reactionary and not thinking something through before acting? that has to be a first.

2 Likes

Echo1 -

So then it is just like the larger equal pay dispute where they also get paid more when everything is adjusted. Fuck em.

1 Like

in

not totally, through out 2 arguements, let 2 go ahead.

the best part, the judge said you collective bargained for a guarentied pay instead of pay for play, you cant go back and say unfair we would have got more if we demanded a different pay schedule

1 Like

I was kinda on their side until I saw how they acted during games and after they won.  

They just ended up being really unlikable people. 

Mark

5 Likes

I always enjoy things like this. The difference in schoolboy football compared to international women's football is enough that these chicks should be grateful and just get on with it. But they won't as it's working for them, the World Cup revenue went up a lot from what I remember, as they're broadcasting it everywhere and bullying people to purchase these rights so women shut the fuck up and stop crying about this gender pay gap myth. 

The hilarious gangster dressing room videos and just shitty general behaviour and arrogance these women have is priceless considering like I said, a random UK shools 14 year old boys team would handle them. 

3 Likes

There's a womens soccer team? Never heard