USA Boxing question.

I am training for an amateur fight in September. One the site, it says that they use USADA anti-doping regulations, and the fight will be in Texas.

I am currently on TRT, prescribed by a doctor. My question is, will this hinder me getting licensed to fight?  

RKellyPeedOnMe -

I am training for an amateur fight in September. One the site, it says that they use USADA anti-doping regulations, and the fight will be in Texas.

I am currently on TRT, prescribed by a doctor. My question is, will this hinder me getting licensed to fight?  

I'd be amazed if that was of consequence to anyone other than the very elite seniors competing for the US national team in big international tournaments (Olympics, World championships etc).

Juice away my friend.

Frames4Life -
RKellyPeedOnMe -

I'd be amazed if that was of consequence to anyone other than the very elite seniors competing for the US national team in big international tournaments (Olympics, World championships etc).

Juice away my friend.

At 200mg every two weeks, I don't know if that could be considered juicing. 

However, it is on the banned substance list. I'm just trying to make sure. 

RKellyPeedOnMe -
Frames4Life -
RKellyPeedOnMe -

Juice away my friend.

At 200mg every two weeks, I don't know if that could be considered juicing. 

However, it is on the banned substance list. I'm just trying to make sure. 

Honestly, I'd keep that under your hat and just crack on with it. Won't be an issue.

They will only act on information that is actually given to them, they aren't hunting round for reasons not to let people box.

Let's just keep it between us, good luck with your camp and enjoy your gainz ;)

Here in Wales I've seen dozens of lads who have clearly been on steroids at some point. Most its been their first or second fight and they never seem to stick it out.
As mentioned above I think it's only the elite level lads who get tested.