USA gift for French Canadian

What is something small that someone from the states could send to a French Canadian that would be unique. This girl sent me some maple chocolates and I want to return the favor with something similar. Phone Post 3.0

English for Dummies

Give her the D Phone Post 3.0

Something small? A picture of your penis.

Blueyevil -

Something small? A picture of your penis.

I admit this made me laugh Phone Post 3.0

A copy of your marriage license to your husband, so she knows you are gay and not interested. Phone Post 3.0

TheHawker - English for Dummies
Her English is pretty good. Phone Post 3.0

I hear they don't eat biscuits and sausage gravy over there. Maybe you can send her some of that?

A US dollar bill?

A framed copy of Oh Canada and an English sign to hang outside her house. Phone Post 3.0

Send her my peen Phone Post 3.0

Get her a poutine. Phone Post 3.0

Get her something regional from your area.  Say if your from the southwest you can get her salsa, if you are from Georgia get her some kind of peach related thing, if you are from West Virginia get her meth.

You need to find something unique from your area. That's what she did with the maple chocolate.
Good luck. Phone Post 3.0

Whatever you buy her, write the card that goes with it in french. Since I can speak and write it, let me know what you want to say and I will give a perfectly accurate translation.

canuck34 - A framed copy of Oh Canada and an English sign to hang outside her house. Phone Post 3.0
A doll made out of your pubes and glued together with your jizz. Phone Post 3.0

I No Kung Foo - I hear they don't eat biscuits and sausage gravy over there. Maybe you can send her some of that?
If this is true wouldn't be bad idea Phone Post 3.0

A box of white castle burgers, you can't get those up here.

Pressure cooker Phone Post 3.0

thewellhungarian -

A box of white castle burgers, you can't get those up here.

Best suggestion so far.

Québécois girls will do anything for a box of burgers. Phone Post 3.0