USA vs Mexico - CONCACAF Nations Final (today 9/6pm)

USA vs Mexico - CONCACAF Nations Final (4 team tournament)
9:30/6:30pm CBS Sports Network

CHICAGO (June 5, 2021) — The best rivalry in the region resumes June 6 in Denver for the 71st edition of USA-Mexico, with the teams contesting a final for the eighth time. It’s the inaugural Concacaf Nations League trophy that’s on the line Sunday night at Empower Field at Mile High. Coverage begins at 9 p.m. ET live on Univision, TUDN, Paramount+, CBS Sports Network, with kickoff set for 9:36 p.m.

Fans will also be able to follow the match via Facebook, Twitter @USMNT, Instagram @USMNT and the official U.S. Soccer App.

USA DETAILED ROSTER BY POSITION (CLUB/COUNTRY; CAPS/GOALS):

GOALKEEPERS (3): Ethan Horvath (Club Brugge/BEL; 5/0), David Ochoa (Real Salt Lake; 0/0), Zack Steffen (Manchester City/ENG; 22/0)

DEFENDERS (8): John Brooks (Wolfsburg/GER; 42/3), Reggie Cannon (Boavista/POR; 16/0), Sergiño Dest (Barcelona/ESP; 9/1), Mark McKenzie (Genk/BEL; 4/0), Matt Miazga (Anderlecht/BEL; 22/1), Tim Ream (Fulham/ENG; 43/1), Antonee Robinson (Fulham/ENG; 11/0), DeAndre Yedlin (Galatasaray/TUR; 63/0)

MIDFIELDERS (6): Kellyn Acosta (Colorado Rapids; 29/2), Tyler Adams (RB Leipzig/GER; 12/1), Sebastian Lletget (LA Galaxy; 22/7), Weston McKennie (Juventus/ITA; 23/6), Yunus Musah (Valencia/ESP; 5/0), Jackson Yueill (San Jose Earthquakes; 11/0)

FORWARDS: (6): Brenden Aaronson (Red Bull Salzburg/AUT; 6/2), Christian Pulisic (Chelsea/ENG; 36/16), Gio Reyna (Borussia Dortmund/GER; 6/2), Josh Sargent (Werder Bremen/GER; 16/5), Jordan Siebatcheu (Young Boys/SUI; 4/1), Tim Weah (Lille/FRA; 11/1)

ROAD TO THE FINAL

The U.S. Men’s National Team finished atop Group A of Concacaf Nations League A and advanced to the final four after posting a 3-1-0 record in matches against Cuba and Canada.

Weston McKennie, Jordan Morris and Josh Sargent paced six different U.S. scorers with three goals apiece. McKennie and Morris put their names in history books against Cuba on Oct. 11 in Washington, D.C, with McKennie recording the USMNT’s fastest hat trick from the start of a match just 13 minutes in, while Morris scored a goal and provided a record-tying three assists.

In the semifinal against Honduras, an 89th minute diving header from second-half substitute Jordan Siebatcheu made the difference in the 1-0 shutout victory.

Mexico will smash

USA team has some solid young players finally. Not only a game against Mexico, but a “tournament final” so it’s slightly more than a friendly…then again, there are no friendly games between the USA and Mexico.

Should be fun!!!

Dammit I need to find that gift from basektball

LA Clippers pulled off a first today, losing every home game in a series except winning game 7 at home and moving on to the next round.

Pregame for soccer game just started.

Onyewu looked so intimidating on the filed, but his voice definitely was not what I was expecting, lol.

Starting 11

Viva La MEXICO!! Vamos Mexicanos!

USA
USA
USA

Here we go!

Pulisic gonna buttfuck them, I’m feeling it

Mexico’s anthem is entirely too long

Srarrting lineup, interesting

Hmmm that was fast

You have got to be fucking kidding me

Lol