USADA clears Cyborg

Brett Okamoto ESPN Staff Writer

Cris "Cyborg" Justino has received a retroactive therapeutic use exemption from USADA for the banned substance she tested positive for in December. Justino is now cleared of any potential penalty. Justino is the most dominant female featherweight of all time. UFC just crowned its first female featherweight champion, Germaine de Randamie, last weekend at UFC 208. De Randamie has stated she may need hand surgery and would rather fight Holly Holm a second time, before Justino.

let the flaming beging

Most of us just want to see the best fights.

Good news for Cyborg.

Germaine isn't playing around with her though, this isn't some come collect your belt fight. Be ready for a war.

Put it this way. Cyborg shoots takedowns on GDR, desperate doubles. If Cyborg bangs, she's going to get banged out by De REEMdamie.

CRE - 

Good news for Cyborg.

Germaine isn't playing around with her though, this isn't some come collect your belt fight. Be ready for a war.

Put it this way. Cyborg shoots takedowns on GDR, desperate doubles. If Cyborg bangs, she's going to get banged out by De REEMdamie.

Agreed...although I think Germain will opt for surgery now.

Don J - 
CRE - 

Good news for Cyborg.

Cyborg can fight Holm in the interim. That's still a fight we need to see.

Well done for Cyborg. The hate was nasty. 

War Cyborg!!! glad to see her back. GDR is going to be massacered 

Santo Amaro - 

Well done for Cyborg. The hate was nasty. 

It's a real TUE. People are going to sling mud, but she really needs the medication.

Ridiculous. USADA officially in the UFCs pocket.

Poor Orcus

Don J - Brett Okamoto ESPN Staff Writer

Cris "Cyborg" Justino has received a retroactive therapeutic use exemption from USADA for the banned substance she tested positive for in December. Justino is now cleared of any potential penalty. Justino is the most dominant female featherweight of all time. UFC just crowned its first female featherweight champion, Germaine de Randamie, last weekend at UFC 208. De Randamie has stated she may need hand surgery and would rather fight Holly Holm a second time, before Justino.

let the flaming beging

You forgot the quotes.

Justino is the most dominant "female" featherweight of all time.

There. That's better.

Now GDR dodges her and Cyborg demands to only fight on a title fight.

Her first fight will happen early to mid 2018.

It begings

wow...no respect for USADA. NO fighter should ever claim anything again. Seriously, two guys couldn't get away with taking dick pills and she gets cleared? USADA is a joke

Great news!

I'll eat some crow here, I never thought it would happen.

usada loses a lot of credibility with this. 

I don't know how anybody can claim otherwise.

ufc98newb - 

Elaborate.

They lose credibility by not denying a fighter necessary medication?

Be realistic though.

Good news for WMMA. Give her GDR immediatly.

CRE - 
Don J - 
CRE - 

Good news for Cyborg.

Cyborg can fight Holm in the interim. That's still a fight we need to see.

Holm's camp wont take the fight imo. They will make every excuse not to, or say they are going back to 135

CRE -
ufc98newb - 

Elaborate.

They lose credibility by not denying a fighter necessary medication?

Be realistic though.

are you currently taking any medication that we should be made aware of: no

NO CREDIBILITY