USADA clears Cyborg

ufc98newb -

usada loses a lot of credibility with this. 

I don't know how anybody can claim otherwise.

You're a moron

lost all faith in USADA

Morpheus1976 - 

lost all faith in USADA

This.  No point in claiming shit upfront now, the precedent has been set

ufc98newb - 
CRE -
ufc98newb - 

usada loses a lot of credibility with this. 

I don't know how anybody can claim otherwise.

Elaborate.

They lose credibility by not denying a fighter necessary medication?

Be realistic though.

are you currently taking any medication that we should be made aware of: no

NO CREDIBILITY

Fair enough.

I respect your opinion, but I want USADA to curtail PED usage without gutting the sport entirely.

No other major sports organization has testing anywhere NEAR what the UFC/USADA do. Nobody is even close. There is no second place to what they are doing, only the Olympics comes close.

Glad to see she will be back soon enough. 

Wow, I've lost all faith in USADA.  What a joke.

StrikingMMA should have taken the bet!

Cyborg and her doctors “pursued and exhausted all non-prohibited alternatives.”

so both knew they were at fault!

i'm done with the ufc.  i said if they pull this bullshit I'll never watch another event.

if and when she is cut I'll think about it, but not unitl then.  

first lesnar now this shit.  fuck them.

thestaton -

i'm done with the ufc.  i said if they pull this bullshit I'll never watch another event.

Later snowflake, not one person will give a shit when your gone. Not one.

thestaton - 

lol...bye

orcus - 

Nothing has changed. I said we had to find out if Cris would be healthy in time. I never thought USADA would be an issue. I still want Ray to give us a health update.

StrikingMMA - 
orcus - 

Nothing has changed. I said we had to find out if Cris would be healthy in time. I never thought USADA would be an issue. I still want Ray to give us a health update.

If you'll recall, I offered to change the bet to merely if she got suspended or not, regardless of when she ends up fighting.

orcus - 
StrikingMMA - 
orcus - 

If you'll recall, I offered to change the bet to merely if she got suspended or not, regardless of when she ends up fighting.

I didn't keep up with the thread. I just want to see her fight healthy.

No women in the entire world can look like cyborg without taking steroids. It's not even debatable (what women have traps that goes to her ears....)

The first time she was tested randomly out of competition she failed for a post cycle drug (Spironolactone). Just this failure tell you all you need to know, cause when you juice, you do it out of competition because of how the muscles are gonna get stiff, and everything is tense nothing flow like it used to be, and then when you stop you retain your gains but your muscles are loose again. 

Plus she's brazilian, it's in their culture to juice, everything is in the appearance in brazil, that's why you have the cheapest plastic surgery, the fake implants and everything that goes with it. In the past you could go to a pharmacy and take Testosterone HGH and a lot of cocktails without a prescription now its a bit more difficult but you can go to a doctor and he will give all the presciptions you need and will monitored your hormonal levels, and athletes in brazil obviously knows these kind of plans.

Usada has always been a joke it's about time the did away with the smoke show already.

lol, i never tweeted cyborg, but somehow i am blocked by Ray, pathetic.

What an absolute shit show. 

History of cheating. Check
Use a banned susbtance to aide in weight cutting. Check

Don't tell anyone. Get caught with it. Granted a TUE. WTFCheck?

3rdAveE - Ridiculous. USADA officially in the UFCs pocket.

So they shelled out the cash for Cyborg but not for Jon Jones or Anderson Silva?

easedel -

What an absolute shit show. 

History of cheating. Check
Use a banned susbtance to aide in weight cutting. Check

Don't tell anyone. Get caught with it. Granted a TUE. WTFCheck?

Not understanding what youre talking about?

Check

Great news, I love watching Cyborg fight. One of the only woman fighters worth watching.