USADA is hiring

hendofanforlife -
HandyDarsh - Someone forward this job posting to the meatgazer from that one rogan video Phone Post 3.0

VU 4 video when I can Phone Post 3.0

follow up:

JOB SUMMARY:

Responsible for assisting and supporting the UFC Operations Division in various administrative tasks such as scheduling of tests, data entry, athlete notices, travel coordination, and expense reports. A portion of this position is customer service focused and will need to communicate with athletes and athlete support personnel.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

Provide prompt and superior customer service to UFC athletes and athlete support personnel, including receiving, answering, and documenting calls through Athlete Express

Coordinate, schedule, and update all international out-of-competition testing assignments

Coordinate and schedule out-of-competition testing – exercise combined efforts with Athlete Services and Client Services to coordinate strategic and efficient testing

Assist with research and information gathering on the sport of mixed martial arts, UFC athletes, and UFC athlete support personnel

Develop testing plans and make necessary arrangements regarding in-competition testing for domestic and international UFC events

Oversee the Whereabouts Failure process, including preparing and sending notifications to athletes and adhering to strict deadlines

Ensure sanctioned athletes are tested according to the standards set by the UFC Anti-Doping Policy

Implement and develop procedures to minimize the occurrence of Unsuccessful Attempts

Responsible for various administrative duties to assist and support the Chief Operating Officer, UFC Operations Director, and UFC Operations team.

Preparation and coordination of mailings and correspondence to athletes, UFC, and state and international athletic federations

Responsible for data entry as necessary

Responsible for preparing and compiling reports

Assist with scheduling and word processing

GENERAL:

Must maintain confidentiality at all times

Projects and other duties as assigned

First job is get a sample from Mark Hunt lol. Phone Post 3.0

For 5k I'll piss for them. Sign me up! 

They don't check cholesterol, do they? 

So if I identify as a woman would they have to let me collect from miesha? Phone Post 3.0

MMAFAN167 - No please no cyborclit please Phone Post 3.0
Have some God damn respect. The guys boyfriend is a well known poster here and a fighter. Phone Post 3.0

For later Phone Post 3.0

Everyone knows the job entails having to watch dudes pee... Do USADA female employees have to physically watch the chicks pee too?

Asking for a friend... Phone Post 3.0

SubConscience - Everyone knows the job entails having to watch dudes pee... Do USADA female employees have to physically watch the chicks pee too?

Asking for a friend... Phone Post 3.0
Yes Phone Post 3.0

You have to ask yourselves:

"DO YOU WANT TO BE A FUCKING UFC OPERATIONS COORDINATOR?????!!!!!"